Should I do more with my art then have it as just a hobbies?

Here is some of my work from last school year so u can know what my talent level is/if I'm bad or good

Most Helpful Guy

• For your age, I'd say those are pretty nice. I wouldn't call it professional level or sellable grade yet, but I would call it decent for sure.

I can't really judge your talent level for a couple reasons though. Firstly, I don't know how long and passionately you've been seriously drawing stuff. Secondly, art is not only partially talent based, but also highly skilled based. As you draw/paint more, you learn more techniques and develop a stronger hand and eye for art. Given your age, I sincerely doubt you have peaked or reached your potential... So I really don't know your talent level.

Keep pursuing it and working towards it! If you constantly work on it, you can only get better :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're art is really good! I like it. Definitely keep pursuing it if it's something you're passionate about.

What Guys Said 5

• I love your art! Would you do commissioned work (

• I like it. If it's something you enjoy doing, by all means keep doing it. You can study art in college and become a professional if you're interested in that.

• Yes you can do more with your art... there is a career in this field where you have a lot of scope

• wow you're incredibly talented! the first ones my favorite

• Do something with it

What Girls Said 3

• I like them! I actually remember seeing the first picture from a previous question about 7 months ago lol. Keep drawing. :)

• Please keep doing art if it makes you happy! You're really good, in my opinion. ^^

• If it's something you love to do than go for it! But just a warning (from my own experience) it isn't an easy field to get into and requires a lot of hard work!
    Good luck! :D