Guys, I am 28 year old woman and has never been in a relationship. What will a guy think?

Guys, i am 28 year old woman and has never been in a relationship. What will a guy think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be curious to know why an attractive woman has never been in a relationship.

There are some good reasons and bad ones. If it's because you've been filling your life with one-night stands or working in the porn industry, what a guy thinks is going to be much different than if you've, say, been focusing on your education, learning languages, gaining life skills, etc. Unrealistically high expectations in men is another potentially bad reason, at least for guys who might be interested in you but can't meet those expectations.

A woman without an extensive relationship and sexual history can be extremely desirable, especially if it's the result of not wanting to get involved with a guy unless you're willing to commit to him. If that's true, a guy is more likely to interpret your commitment as a sign that you were invested in the relationship, compared to a woman who might jump to the next better-looking or wealthier guy that shows interest in her. Some guys will also find it nice to not have to worry about ex-boyfriends/husbands creating drama in your lives.

What I typically tell women around your age without a "history" is that what they have is potentially very valuable. Don't throw it away just because you're starting to feel socially awkward or desperate.

Most Helpful Girl

• They would think that is extremely attractive. A girl as gorgeous as you who has never been in a relationship before? Guys would be all over that. Plus, you seem like a smart girl, and I'm saying that because you haven't dated yet, probably with good reason.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• In all honesty, without sugarcoating it? What most guys will think straight up upon hearing that would be "Yeah right, pull the other one. No way you've never been in a relationship before- what are you trying to hide?" Of course, that's without knowing anything more about you other than your looks, and what you've just said about yourself.
    I'm 29, a year older than you, and I'm told that I don't look too bad myself. Even so, I'm in the same position as you are, never having been in a relationship, primarily because I've always been looking for a deep, emotionally rewarding relationship with a girl who can accept me and value who I am as a person.
    I'd make an effort to get to know more about you- and once I'd gotten to know you well enough to know that statement was indeed true, what would I think? Especially if we could relate with one another, in our reasons for never having been in a relationship before? That you were the picture-perfect girl of my dreams, inside and out...

• Thank u for ur opinion..

• Yeah, i am also looking for a deep and real comnected relationship. And it os hard. I dunno why.

• Because building that kind of relationship with someone takes a lot more time and effort, and requires deeper levels of trust. You have to spend far more time and effort getting to know that person to gain that deeper understanding of them, and in doing so, both you and the person you're forming that connection with will be more emotionally invested in one another, gain a deeper understanding of one another, and become more vulnerable to one another. And more and more people these days are afraid of that- afraid of letting people in for the fear of having their heart broken, or the fear of guilt in the event that they cheat or break-up with their partner later on. They don't want to be emotionally invested because they assume that relationships are doomed to fail. And most relationships do. But it's better to have loved and lost than it is to have merely lusted. And without strong, deep-rooted foundations, a relationship, like a house, will be blown away by the first gust of wind.

• I think you're gorgeous. I'm really into Asian girls and you're a particularly cute one :-).

• You're cute. What is there for the guy to think? It would be interesting to know the reason for this. If it's because you're closed up or cold, then obviously, it would help to open up so he can get to know you :)

• Thank you..
      Basically im a cheerful one, but i only welcome some men to approach, not all. Unfortunately.. its quite hard to find that real connection. Thats my problem..

• Hmm its a little strange, especially a pretty girl - i would think the reason she has never had a relationship was because she was too shy and yeah, too shy is a turnoff for me. There are plenty of men who will take the leap and date you though.

• Do u think the pics give u impression that im a too shy girl? :)

• My rough standard..
      I just need a guy who looks normal, no need to be handsome, but looks just ok.
      Personalities: this is subjective, but should be kind, intelligent and has integrity.

Hehe.. yeahh! Not clicking with the men in my area. First, my height. I am tall 171cm. And when dating with indonesian men, so far i haven't found myself become interested and want to know further about them. Only found 2 men that make me feel curious, but maybe thats out our fate. Haha

• Maybe thats not our fate.. not meant to be together. Hehe

• If its not for religious reasons of some sort. And if she's moderately attractive. It has to be something right?

So in your case, your an attractive women and im guessing you dont have any type of funky religious barriers. So it leads me to assume something is up personality wise

And that would spark as a red flag that Id want to understand before diving in

• Haha... so first of all. Thanks for ur opinion.
      Yeah.. instead i hope that i can get a boyfriend with no religion. Being kind and wise +have integrity is something that i am really thankful for. I dont like being with a religious guy, i myself am not.

I hope i could be in a real and deep relationship with someone, real connection, it is so rare.

• He will think you have never been in a relationship before if you tell him. You do not have to be a worldly woman to be attractive to a man. A good man, the type you want to be in a relationship with will quickly learn just how much you experience you have with other men just by your actions. A good man will understand and never bring up the subject. Everything will fall into place naturally with the right guy. Don't worry about it.

• "Everything will fall into place naturally with the right guy" <- sounds beautiful.. and... motivating.. haha.. thank you...

• I don't know anything about you so I don't know what to think.

• I mean, what is the first thing that comes to a your mind when there's a 28 yo woman never been in a relationship ever.
      Supposed that you never see the above pictures.

• Oh, well understandable. Well good luck finding your dream guy - you're beautiful enough that it shouldn't be a problem.

• Thank u for ur kind words.. you too :)

• well it´s definitely not cause of your looks xD so it would make me wonder what is wrong with you :P but i´m basically the same, so i surely won´t judge ^^

• Haha okay... what is wrong with me.. there is mothing wrong..
      Thank you u for ur opiniom :D

• XD at least you´ve got that going for you :P

• i dont think any bad or weird about you, its totally normal if you haven't been in a relationship your whole life, by the way you are really beautiful and cute.

• Thank you for ur kind comment.. saying that "normal that never been in relationship before".
      And thank u for ur compliment. Yea.. hope all guys think that way..

• No prob
      i hope you stay happy

• Thank you..
      And you too.. :)

• I am 24 never Been in a relationship... And I don't even give a shit myself... Lol

He may thing l think you are a bit weird... He may think you are a virgin or maybe you are a player who sleeps around...

Are you a virgin too?

• Some guys will be overjoyed, but here's the thing - no one knows this but you. Its your business.

• I think you're very pretty. not sure how you never had a boyfriend before.

• Oh thank u for ur opinion..
      Haha.. yes never have a boyfriend, i could have, but we are not connected. Its either he likes me, but i dont like him. Or i like him, and he doesn't like me back.. and so many factora behind.. hehe

• It can be difficult but dnt be so picky. you know sometimes the person you fall in love with is the person you least expect to.

• you look like wonderful person, maybe give relationships a try? maybe you will like it?

• Oh thanks a loy for ur kind words.
      Yeah i will definitely give it a try.. i want to get married someday. Buy hopefully i could find the right man... being in a real and deep relationship.. real connection. :)

• thats great. i wish you best of luck.

• I think a lot would appreciate it, and I'd prefer it too.
    I'd say most of eastern people can be in your situation, as eastern culture is different from the western one.

• Yep.. so different. I've ever thought to myself... if i should be more "relaxed" or "easy going"... but yup, i know i can't, i dare not. Esp when it comes to virginity. :p

• Exactly, and by the way no guy really likes easy going girl, and whoever say no I like he likes her till he tries her, then finds another easy going... easy come easy go

• I don't know about other guys but I think beautiful girl is waiting for a right man (me) lol ;P

• ill be in a relationship with ya

• I find that quite surprising, you are a beautiful woman and I love your smile, but you know never being in a relationship at the age of 28 isn't a problem for me.

• Not a problem? Really? Good to hear that.. Yeah i hope that is what guys will think. :)

• I can only speak for m, but if me and you got on very well, we had a connection then there's no way in hell I would let something so minor, some unimportant get in the way of forging a relationship.

• Thank u for ur compliment.. im flattered :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• They shouldn't have a problem. I never been in a relationship before either. I'm not interested. But it makes people be in literal shock to the point its 20 questions. Don't worry about it. What matters is what you want and need in life.

• 20 questions?
      Sorry.. dont understand.. 😢

Thank u for ur opinion :)

• With 20 questions, meaning like they have a hard time believing that I have been by my self this whole entire time. So they makes a lot of questions of out it , and try to convince me to do something I do not want to do. And sometimes even make me being very 'pretty ' according to them, and excuse as to why I should date. That's why I don't also. Because about the looks. And I refuse to date somebody who I can't see having a future with or marrying. That is why I'm Celibate.

And your very welcome. :)

1 private opinion(s)