This actually came out in my dream last week. Some people were getting infected and turning into zombies.
- My mother and I were running
- She found a long, dark tunnel to hide
- She refused to let me come with her, told me to seek help, to call the cops and ran away from me
I sought help and cops arrived shortly but it was too late for my mother. She got scratched or bitten by a zombie, ran but already got infected.
I was with the others and several cops shooting. However, I couldn't shoot my mother. I let someone else do it while watching in sadness.
In my dream I was overwhelmed with guilt for letting her go to that dark tunnel where zombies are likely to find you, even though she decided to.
Thanks goodness it was just a dream but it was intense. If it were real, I still wouldn't be able to shoot my mother. I'll let someone else do it.
- Yes, I'll do it with no hesitation80% (4)67% (4)73% (8)Vote
- No, I'll let someone else do it20% (1)33% (2)27% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
It would be no difference if I would do that or someone else, It's still me not being able to save them0