• Women
    32% (8)12% (4)21% (12)Vote
  • Men
    68% (17)88% (29)79% (46)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• It entirely depends on the lifestyle of each.
    I've seen same-age couples in which the wife looked like her husband's Mom. And I've seen same-age couples in which the wife looked much younger and sexier (husband with big belly )
    c8.alamy.com/.../...sing-model-released-B163XX.jpg

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I voted men, because it's programmed in our minds to disregard wrinkles on a man's face, while if a woman has some she's a scare crow...

1|2
    0|0
  • Men because they have thicker skin with more collagen

Women age worse because of all the crap and abuse they put themselves and their faces through.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. I've never seen a woman look worse than her husband ever. But women generally take care of themsleves so i say women age better. Men though dont anything for the wrinkles and sun spots. It used to be men cause women would be with men a lot older than them but in 2016 women want tk date me who have young looking faces and are youthful. This whole dating older men shit is not something that's popular anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men age better, for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys, no doubt

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, many get beer belly and bald 😅

• Generally men, but it depends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men age better only because it's more acceptable by society to find older men attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. Y?/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Men without a doubt. Because people put more focus on men's status and abilities, not just their looks. This in turn gives us the instinctual assumption that an aged man is more experienced in life, more successful and thus he comes off as having aged better.

0|1
    0|0
  • It can go either way but just in general men usually age a bit better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Generally, men do. As a matter of fact, I'm in my prime right now and it feels great!

0|1
    0|0
  • Feels good mayne

0|0
    0|0
  • if you mean who lives longer by sayin age better then i would say women

0|0
    0|0
  • We age better because u live longer

0|0
    0|0
  • breh