How often do you shave?

how much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wax my legs once every 3 weeks or so. I shave my armpits and bikini area every time I shower.

• hey i know its an awks question but are there any remedies to stop itching? hahah come on admit it we've all experienced it

• thats alright ;(

• @Elisa13 even as a guy's, I can assure you, wherever you shave, the more moisturized and cream and lathered any area is, and the more softer it is for the razor to glide, the less it's going to itch.

PLUS: I don't believe I that theory of "always against the growth direction". That has to be the SECOND swipe of the razor. The first canot go directly opposite or else, longer the gap, more the itch.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every other day, approximately, give or take. I find daily tends to irritate me a bit. I like the Gilette Mach-3 still.

With those quad-razors, I often find the hair jams up the blades and it's actually harder, not easier, to get a closer shave with those razors jammed so tightly together.

Triple blade seems to work best for me.

• I always wanted to shave with a straight razor after getting a barber to give me an amazingly close shave without any irritation. But I'd probably nick myself and bleed to death. :-D

What Girls Said 14

• Not often actually, unless I know I'm going to be in the mood to try and hang out with someone or I'm going to wear a dress.

• I have to shave my armpits like almost everyday. My legs I can go every other day or few days. But my armpits? No, those things grow super fast.

• Everyday or close to it.

• Since it is set in my DNA for hair to grow back fast (smh) I shave my armpits every other day and my legs is every three - five days, my bikini line every week.

• Every 3-5 days for shaving your legs isn't really fast. My friends leg hair grown back within 12hours of shaving

• I shave my armpits every time I shower and I epilate my legs once a month or so because it takes a fair bit of time to grow

• Not very often. Just before sex and swimming and wearing shorts.

• I shave my bikini area about once a week (just before I know I'm seeing my boyfriend that week otherwise I can't be bothered 😂) and under my armpits every 2 days. My legs about once a week aswell

• Every other day

• Twice weekly.

• I don't. xD

• Everyday

• Everything. Everyday

• I don't l had laser

• My legs every 3 days
    My armpits every 3 days as well
    And my bikini every week

What Guys Said 18

• 0|0
  • Depends what areas you are talking about.

Face - Daily
    Groin - Once a week / 2 weeks (when it gets too long)
    Legs / Arms / Other - Never

• I shave 3 times in a week.

• I just shave my face everyday and my hair every 2 weeks. I keep body hair in trim but no fixed routine.

• I will often shave weekly. I look better with a little bit of facial hair. Not a big shaggy beard but some decent growth.

• Every 3-4 days. I hate shaving because it's a chore for me. When I shave, I shave my face (including sideburns), my neck, and the back of my neck. I like to be precise, so it can be time consuming.

• Whenever it starts to look stupid.

• IVery had a beard for 13 years to minimalize shaving. I shave my neck 2 to 3 times a week. If I wanted to be clean shaven I'd need to shave daily.

• Shave where exactly? :D Well I dont Shave my Beards because its a manly thing and shows me more Maşukiye, but I do shorten them in evey 2 months l.

• Whenever I start to feel it. Hate having facial hair, feels itchy.

• Normally every other day, if I'm being lazy though twice a week.

• Every day, sometimes twice a day.
    How much? All that needs it!

• A few times a week, but pretty irregularly. Whenever I need to.

• Once a week :)

• Regularly

• my beard? never... the most i do is trim.. i think its gay and weak when a guy is clean shaven

• I shave my ass every 3 days

• I never shave. I have a beard that I trim with a pair of beard scissors and I trim my pubic hair, so it's not a massive bush but other than that I embrace my hairy body.