If Interpol just did a random raid of your computer contents and internet history would you be worried?

I'd be shit scared.

• Shit scared
  • No because I have nothing to hide
  • What computer? 🤐
  • A little embarrassed about what they'd find but it wouldn't be incriminating

Most Helpful Guy

• Interpol? Nah--no worries at all. My girlfriend/parents/friends/acquaintances/employer? SHIT scared! lol!

What Girls Said 8

• Feel free. They are welcome to my photoshop business files and my google image search.

i1.wp.com/.../...ges-of-Cats-Wearing-a-Tiara-5.jpg

• Probably slightly embarrassing but nothing illegal or incriminating LOL.

• But don't worry, they don't need to do a raid to know that kind of stuff 😉

• To know how many ladyboy vids I've downloaded?

• A partial joke, I've been reading up on too many conspiracy theories, there are some that would say government agencies already know everything you're doing on your computer.

• I'd be more terrified for my parents, roommates, or friends to discover my Internet history than Interpol.

Interpol: "This bitch is weird, k"
    Parents: *disowned*
    Friends: "I shouldn't have seen that"
    Roommates: WTF

• Nope. I don't leave evidences.

• Nope nothing to hide

• I would be embarrassed.

• How are you

What Guys Said 14

• they could search my comp all they wanted. nothing to see there

• What if it was a set up and they planted something though?
      Wouldn't the fact they were even there make you shot scared?

• "What if it was a set up and they planted something though?"
      -- well there's nothing i can do about that. but why would they decide to plant something on an innocent civilian?

"Wouldn't the fact they were even there make you shot scared?"
      -- no because in this day in age there has to be some monitoring of people's cyber behavior. as more and more crime and criminal activity utilizes computers and internet the government and its constituents would be too vulnerable if they simply let the actions of criminal cyber behavior go un-monitored.

the simple fact is if you aren't doing illegal things or things that could lead to illegal behavior on your computer Interpol, the FBI, CIA, etc have no interest in you

• If they're interested in newspaper items, Gag posts and photos of a baby granddaughter, let them copy my HDD and ask my cloud passwords.
    I don't give a damn if Interpol sees it.

• They might want to look at what newspaper articles you read I'm order to determine whether or not you're planning jihad

• @asker, if they dont find any communications between him and other jihadists they have nothing to work with.

• reading the NYT and washpost? LOL

• They would find out about GaG. Thats worse than finding child porn.

• Not really. Last time I searched something really questionable was about three years ago.

• What was it?

• Just a moment of weakness I trust.
      I haven't gone down that path but my computer is full of pirated games and music.
      I'd be fucked if Interpol went through it.

• I would have been fucked too over the same thing but recently I began buying all of my games.

• well given, that interpol raids don´t look for copyright infringement, i wouldn´t worry all too much xD those agencies look for child porn, terrorist or conspiracist as well as drug dealing stuff. they won´t find that.

• The state of marshal law had better not go that far in my lifetime but...

They would be bored to tears. Most of it is technical and legal drama.

• Id totally delete any evidence I visit gag.. Don't wanna be embarrased lel

• LMAO interpol.

• I'll love to see them try 😏

• Other than the more than 10 gigs of music downloaded for free, I wouldn't be worried

• Ain't it disturbing have some creep snoop on ya private stuff?

• No because I have nothing to hide

• Nobody is allowed on my pc, it's basically like entering my brain. But surely they can't really raid your computer unless you're like a most wanted criminal and they are searching for evidence

• I have enough counter messaures to protect my privacy. And if they went further they will notice that there are things that they better don't do.