Guys - do you like cats or do you prefer dogs?

0|0
9|29

Most Helpful Guy

• Little dogs for me. They always want me to hold them and will scratch my leg wanting to be held if they see a big dog or something.

Cats always seemed temperamental to me (might just not have met the right cat).

1|1
    0|0
    • Little dogs to me can be like, "OMG! You're home! I missed you so much. Hold me hold me! Here, let me lick your face a lot. What are we going to do now? Look, I can do tricks! Can I have a treat?"

Whereas cats to me are like, "You may hold me now. I am your master. Okay, you have held me enough now. You may stop holding me now."

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them both but cats have the edge for me. If I was to own one of them, I'd pick a cat. Infact, I did.

I find cats more calming and when I'm at home, I want a calm environment for now. Some dogs can be very excitable and "play with me!" "walk me!" "omg, it's a TABLE!!!" Whereas my cat greets you when you come home, curls up with you and sleeps.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• No preference when it comes to someones pet.
    I have two hunting dogs but that does not make me a dog lover over cats.
    If someone takes great enjoyment in cat ownership, bird ownership, fish ownership, then that is their preference and enjoyment. I do not have to share in it, but I must respect it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs. They're loyal friends, they're intelligent enough to train and play games with, they actually love you. If you have a cat and somebody feeds it more it'll go and live there instead, it's got no bond with you at all, it only cares about territory, their affection is on and off. Cats are a waste of space.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't be a favourite of yours judging by username - I like all animals but prefer dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'm not really fussed about either. But if I had to choose I would probably go for cats as they are easier to take care of. I don't really have the patience for dogs. Although, I wouldn't own either as I have pet allergies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always preferred dogs but I'm still friendly to cats when see them

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to walk a dog so cats.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like katy

1|0
    0|0
  • i love cats. cats are soooooooooooooo damn cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dogs

1|0
    0|0
  • I like savannahs, does that count?

1|0
    0|0
  • Both. Either. I love animals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogssss

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs... cats are sly

1|0
    0|0
  • dogs

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are the only answer

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna go with option C... Turtles

1|0
    0|0
  • dogs are better

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats are amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dogs. I tolerate cats...

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer dogs, bullmastiff, rottweilers and pit Bulls for the win yo

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are just so much better in every way imaginable

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs. I've interacted with dogs more than cats and the only cats I had really met were strays 🙁

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cat person, always have been.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats taste better than dog

0|0
    0|0
  • Cats taste better but dogs have more meat.. hope this helps

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats all the way!

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I like both. I would probably prefer a dog right now though considering I've had more cats in my life than dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dogs. Cats are cute, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • dogs!!
    woof woof

1|0
    0|0
  • Kitties!!!

1|0
    0|0