Is it good if you stare at other girls too much?

Yeah, if I had a girlfriend I think I would still stare at other girls but not flirt to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's natural to look.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, especially without girlfriend. Never missile lock!

What you do is set your line of sights and wait for the target to walk into view. Then you snapshot what you see and save it for the masturbation archives.

Never missile lock! Stick to manual mode and focus on machine gun. Let the target move into your sights, don't try so hard to chase after it with your cross-hairs.

• No, especially without [/with] girlfriend.

• Fuck that, I'm gona stand infront of her and have a good look from all angles. Yeah it is a little creepy but I don't care.

• @Hercules073 That's pretty bad ass. Big respect. But I still think it's a bit gung-ho to missile lock. At least you should fire the counter-measures. Say how the girl looks weird or her butt looks out of proportion, something like this. This way you can missile lock but the enemy will be distracted.

What Girls Said 2

• You would have to be sneaky, Because you will get kids liked if you do it in front of her.

• If I was with someone like that, I'd lose interest/leave them. What is mine is mine. That's one of the reasons why I am a shitty girlfriend.

What Guys Said 4

• You already answered your own question. If you stare too much you have exceeded the length of a normal stare.

It is not polite to stare. Take it from there.

• You don't have a girlfriend therefore you cannot know.

• Stare, no. Looking is fine though.

• No its not good