Craziest thing you ever saw at a party?

What was it?

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 girls on their knees, sucking off 3 hot naked guys

What Girls Said 6

• A mountain lion.

No seriously, it was a woods kegger in the middle of Muskoka and we legit saw a mountain lion in the distance.

• Guy got completely naked, ran around inside and outside stark naked in the middle of winter and later on proceeded to try to pee in a closet.

... that guy was my brother. I was super impressed.

• wow, did you not just wanna leave?

• @masterkamasutra just didn't pay attention... rolled my eyes and continued chatting with the friends I'd been chatting with. Later on when he tried to pee in the closet a few people told me and I shrugged and said "ok and what am I supposed to do about it?"

• good control on eyes, which would be next to impossible for any other.

• My maths teacher dancing on a table.
    Lol she definitely can't drink.

• Ha! That's hilarious!! Why was she at the party?

• Should've got up and danced with her!

• Lmao I might have done it if it would have been the end of the year already! 😛

• I can't say here.

• 2 people getting it on

• my parents looking for me.

What Guys Said 5

• Two drunk girls dancing with each other and they start taking off their own clothes until they was just in panties and started making out with each other. Seconds later they are arguing and fighting with each other and fell over and broke a glass patio table.

• I saw a man empty hid colostomy bag and mix the contents into the bean dip!

• Hmm. Party prly nothing more that coke and drunk people. Working security at nightclubs? Walked in on a gang bang in the VIP section.. Think there was 6 people. Fucking raw digging it too. When I worked at the playboy mansion I saw a lot of celebrities. House parties are one though. That's high school shit

• What club was this, where the VIP section was walled off from everything else? Huh?

In the US, "VIP" usually just means you actually have somewhere to sit down, you might be up on a platform or dais, and there's a cheapo rope separating you from the hoi polloi... but, every VIP section I've ever seen is absolutely highly visible. (That's the POINT -- they WANT everyone else to see the cool people with their tables and drink buckets, so they'll want to fork out for bottle service too!)

What magical club is this where the, uh, proceedings wouldn't be in full view of all and sundry?

• @redeyemindtricks you can message me and I'll tell you

• A massive fight, people were breaking a fence apart and using the uprights to hit each other and stab each other, it was mental! lol

• Saw someone take out a crack pipe and then one or two others did and they started a crack hotbox while I was there