Why am I unpopular on social media?

I had to delete my Facebook because I got into constant fights and drama and lost so many friends. Nobody wants to talk to me or have anything to do with me anymore. My main/old Instagram I still use sometimes but I got bullied and harassed by people I didn't know so I made a new one for only friends. Some have followed me back. I have less than 100 followers on the new one. A lot of people are not following back and it's making me feel sort of bad. It's making me feel like people don't like me or care about me. It's making me seem "unpopular" as they said when I was in high school. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• "What do I do?" - Call a friend, go for a coffee, keep a real connection with a few real people. One hug feels better than a million likes. If it doesn't, you've gotten yourself into a lousy addiction.

As for bullies and the like, anyone who is unable to have a disagreement without being rude is not worth talking to. If you insist on telling them something, tell them to learn to have an argument without being rude, only then you could pay attention to what they are saying. Don't expect any sensible reply.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with having just a smaller number of friends as long as they are actually friends. Why do you want followers who dislike you and start fights with you?

What Guys Said 2

• haters gonna hate OP nothing to do about it.

• Did you drop the F bomb?

What Girls Said 2

• What you started fights and causing trouble? Are you bringing attention to yourself? People don't just start messing with you for no reason unless you are doing something to cause it.

• If I disagreed with any of them it was like war. It didn't matter if it was music, politics, looks (like my taste in guys) it was as it I said a secret launch code. I remember a lot of them talked politics but he thing with me is that even if someone disagrees with me I like to listen to their opinion. I remember this bully once used to bully me and got arrested and everyone was saying "I always knew he was weird" and with me I said "he used to bully me all the time. Funny how I get the last laugh". One chick I used to be friends with but has changed yelled at me and said it wouldn't make me popular or cool. Another one called me "negative" because I disagreed with her on politics. If I started fights or tried to be an attention seeker then I would blame all of this one myself. I was more of a friend to them. When my father died recently nobody gave a rats ass. Only 2 people cared and after that I ended up deleting Facebook because that hurt me a lot and I kept losing friends.

• Because u r dealing with the wrong people