Which is worse, racism or getting hated for your genetics?

Getting hated for your genetics means that someone hates you because you look like one of your parents, grandparents, etc..

They had a feud with that person ages ago and you remind them of him/her.

• Racism
    39% (7)14% (2)28% (9)Vote
  • Hated for genetics
    11% (2)43% (6)25% (8)Vote
  • Both are equally bad
    50% (9)43% (6)47% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are bad, but racism is a lot worse. So many people die because and suffer everyday because of it.

2|0
    0|0
    • yeah you're right... there have been tons of hate crimes about racism over the years

• Yes, unfortunately that's true.

• Thank you for the MHO.

What Guys Said 2

• Both are equally bad

0|0
    0|0
  • huh theyre essentially the same.. Hate, so both

0|0
    0|0
    • They're similar but the real the same and I'll provide my example I just explained to someone else:
      The different is that you can be let's say white, hispanic or whatever race. If they hate you for that then they're a racist.

However, the later means they hate you because you specifically remind them of one of your direct family members, which they hate. For instance, an extreme example of a guy getting hated because his father was a sick rapist and he happens to look like the younger version of his father.

• Or a girl getting hated by others because her mother had an affair with her best friend's husband, the affair got known by the townpeople. The girl looks like her mother and is hated by others for what her mother did and because she looks like her mother.

What Girls Said 4

• They're the same thing... It's not like people pick their race. It's genetic.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah i dont quite get the Q either lol.

• Show All
    • I'll briefly explain the differences in my question. By racism, it means they hate you base on your race as a whole (example: someone that hates Asians).

If they hate you because of your genetics it means they hate direct family member of yours that previously wronged them terribly or they had a feud with in the past. They only hate that person and you remind them of him/her.
      For example a girl getting hated by others because her mother had an affair with her best friend's husband and the affair got known by the townpeople. The girl looks like her mother and is hated by others for what her mother did and because she looks like her mother.

• That's a) not genetic it's social or ancestral
      b) not something that happens anywhere civilized

• Kinda the same thing tbh, you dont choose your race or what you'll look like genetics determine that.

1|0
    0|0
    • It can be but the only thing different is that you can be let's say white, hispanic or whatever race. If they hate you for that then they're a racist.

However, the later means they hate you because you specifically remind them of one of your direct family members, which they hate. For instance, an extreme example of a guy getting hated because his father was a sick rapist and he happens to look like the younger version of his father.

• Both are equally bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Being hated for genetics can suck majorly, but racism is still worse. Your neighbor holding a grudge against you for looking like the woman who left him years ago isn't nearly as bad as the violence that racism can bring about.

1|0
    0|0