If your family went away for a week and you had the house to yourself, what things would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Invite my boyfriend over (or have him sneak over in the middle of the night and sleep over)

Eat everything, and then order Chinese food every night.

Sing. Loudly

Play my music really loudly, it's metal so the family is like "WHAT IS THIS"

Sneak over to my boyfriend's house, no one will know I'm missing.

Probably sneak into a concert, there's a good underground scene, Uh, kinda sorta nearish (like a state or two away)

Go to the store and buy a ton of things my mom won't let me buy, but use my own money and she'll never be the wiser

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• -Eat out everyday cause I can't cook
    -Invite friends over so we can chill
    -Walk around naked just cause I've never done that before lmao
    -Sleep in every bed in my home since I've only ever slept on my own
    -Shower with the bathroom door open
    -Eat all the snacks myself
    -Binge watch shows for 24 hours straight and not sleep
    -Turn off all the lights one night and force myself to walk around in the dark with a small flashlight

• Walk around naked. Not close the bathroom door when I'm using it. Turn up my music really loud all day long. Eat dinner in the hallway or on the stairs and leave my mess there because I can. Lay on the kitchen floor to think. Sleep in the bathtub. Talk to myself. Purposely accidentally spill stuff on my body so I could take a shower and crawl out soaking wet, and keep walking around naked.

• I always have school work or chores to do, so that would be awesome during the summer! I would be so happy. I would stay at home by myself, but I would still have fun. I would clean the house, read books from the shelf I have actually labeled 'Incredibly Interesting and Potentially Helpful Knowledge' (as well as my Marvel and DC comic book shelves :-) ), work on my dad's 1989 BMW M3, work on projects like my outdoor art and miniature sculpture garden, paint my brick sidewalk yellow, mow the lawn, practice piano, bake and cook everything that I have been dying to make, and work on my taste as a tea connoisseur. Sounds like fun!

• OH HELL YEAH!
    I would throw a party. Get drunk, smoke weed...
    media.giphy.com/media/12kIdfOnoBGrjW/giphy.gif

Okay, that would not happen... I'm wayyy too much of a goody two shoes to even attempt that lol.
    I would eat everything in the cupboards, pantry and fridge, sing as loudly as I can, play my music as loudly as I can, walk around the house in my underwear or naked, try on my sister's clothes and take long, warm baths and showers.

• Buy potstickers, eat whenever I want, and turn off the closed captioning.

• That just happened last week actually. I cleaned the kitchen, fridge, and pantry then went grocery shopping for my own food and enjoyed several days of not cleaning up after people and no one eating my food. Unfortunately, I had jury duty and/or work every day so my relaxation time was limited but it was still nice. Could drive whichever car I wanted, stay up late without bugging anyone, the cats always wanted to cuddle me only. Pretty convenient.

• Having been in this situation many times:

Unlimited Netflix and HBO on my parents' accounts, throwing a party, or depending on how short of a trip, doing something nice like cleaning the house for them. Only eating pasta alla vodka all week too, taking nightly bubble baths in my mom's master bathroom tub too. Good times

• It happened.
    My sister and I were alone.
    It was fun.
    I didn't do anything that would have broken their trust.

• That's one of my dreams Lol

I would invite my friends, I would watch everything I wanted to on TV. I would order pizza. I would cook everything I wanted. I would listen to music loudly.

• I live alone so I can do whatever I want :)

But if I had a week without any visitors and such, I would let the dishes pile up and the clothing unwashed. I would order out greasy food all week and binge watch bravo shows.

• That's happening to me in Late August-September. My parents are going to Mecca and leaving us kids home alone. I guess I'll go to school and study for my ACT, nothing different.

• i'd clean the whole house as a surprise for them. i'd also get some drinks going lol.

• Continue with normal life?

• I am already live alone

• I would dress however I wanted (just around the house) with whatever make up I wanted. And I would watch Twenty One Pilots music videos as loud as I wanted while dancing and singing and eating ice cream. I would also take the longest hottest relaxing bath.

• Sing my head off. I'm a terrible singer but love to do so (ah, the irony), so I'd probably be running around the house pretending I'm performing for a crowd of a million people. I'd probably bake tons of food, and walk sexily around the house in just my bra, undies, and a buttload of makeup. Try goth for a day. Preppy girl. SLutty girl. Ha, the side that comes out when no one is watching haha!

What Guys Said 8

• Sleep in the bedroom instead of the living room.
    Install blinds on the windows.
    Sleep longer.
    Play loud music.
    Turn on some porn at a high volume to creep the neighbors.

• Sleep late!

• Probably put a whole lot of VERY loud music :) and walk naked if I wanted to... But aside from that not much... I'm not much of a bad problem causing individual to be honest... I like to stay in my space and be in peace...

• Probably just walk around in pants and play music loud that is all.

• Make sure that they had a house to cone back to.

• Stay nude in house

• I don't have family I moved at at about 18 and got my own place and been living in my own homes since then.

• Besides walk around naked all day while doing my normal activities? I guess try to hook up with a girl there