What answers are you seeking about your life?

Updates:
bump

1|0
17|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• I'm curious about my ancestry. Strictly about me, though, I wonder if I should lead or be lead, because I can do both.

0|0
    0|0
  • None anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • what to do with my life..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do I crave femininity so?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • that's fine nothing wrong with that at all... that's what makes you YOU! :) i do boyish things i'm comfortable with myself

• Why thanks! <3

• why the hell was i born to be a guy instead of a girl, being a guy is pointless and it sucks no girl wants me anyways.
    if i was a girl problem solved with all the obsessions and curiosities i have for their bodies etc id be better off.

0|0
    0|0
  • why do i smell bad

1|0
    0|0
    • why not shower?

• Show All
    • @Harpesian well im not trying to insult her but she's being a donut and sensitive.. yeah does sound kind of funny

• Next thing I know, people will be hurling proverbial burritos and waffles at each other in a full-out insult food fight.

What Girls Said 16

• Honestly there r so many...
    But I think my biggest one is WhY do I have such. Hard time putting effort into things I know I want, but have such an easy time putting my best efforts into things that r almost meaningless...

1|0
    0|0
    • oh i can relate to that to certain things -sigh-

• Pretty sure ots normal for most people... I just lack motivation I guess... lol... I'm too comfortable in my life as it is.. m

• the weirdest thing for me at this point is that i dont even want answers anymore. I'm just waiting to see what will happen next.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know what you mean I have friends goes to a physic and get readings... i rather let life happen then for me to know what will happen

• yeah I'm just going with the flow. i mean i have wishes but i dont need to know whether or not they'll happen.

• why is college so hard

1|0
    0|0
    • doesn't have to be go on ratemyprofessor and pick easy teachers...

• Why does it suck so much?
    Why do people suck so much?
    Why do I suck so much?
    Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Will I ever find someone who truly loves me and will I ever have a happy marriage lol, that's really all I care about is finding love.

0|0
    0|0
  • why was i born to a mother who has narcissism? it didn't do any of her kids much good. it almost killed me and my sister. so what gives?

0|0
    0|0
  • No answers just the bravery to step into change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is my life going?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why can't I hack into the mainframe?
    *puts on glasses and smacks keyboard repeatedly*

0|0
    0|0
  • why do I even try

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the purpose of my life?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have written down some stuffs that I wanna use to create this thing.
    But I don't know if I will be able to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • why the fuck am i alive? what am i doing with my life? am i just wasted space? etc

0|0
    0|0
  • will i die a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • will i ever have children? :'( i hope so

0|0
    0|0
  • Will I die alone?

0|0
    0|0
    • aww i'm sure you'll find someone... you're still young. You have time :)