What answers are you seeking about your life?

bump

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• I'm curious about my ancestry. Strictly about me, though, I wonder if I should lead or be lead, because I can do both.

• None anymore

• what to do with my life..

• Why do I crave femininity so?

• that's fine nothing wrong with that at all... that's what makes you YOU! :) i do boyish things i'm comfortable with myself

• Why thanks! <3

• why the hell was i born to be a guy instead of a girl, being a guy is pointless and it sucks no girl wants me anyways.
    if i was a girl problem solved with all the obsessions and curiosities i have for their bodies etc id be better off.

• why do i smell bad

• why not shower?

• @Harpesian well im not trying to insult her but she's being a donut and sensitive.. yeah does sound kind of funny

• Next thing I know, people will be hurling proverbial burritos and waffles at each other in a full-out insult food fight.

What Girls Said 16

• Honestly there r so many...
    But I think my biggest one is WhY do I have such. Hard time putting effort into things I know I want, but have such an easy time putting my best efforts into things that r almost meaningless...

• oh i can relate to that to certain things -sigh-

• Pretty sure ots normal for most people... I just lack motivation I guess... lol... I'm too comfortable in my life as it is.. m

• the weirdest thing for me at this point is that i dont even want answers anymore. I'm just waiting to see what will happen next.

• I know what you mean I have friends goes to a physic and get readings... i rather let life happen then for me to know what will happen

• yeah I'm just going with the flow. i mean i have wishes but i dont need to know whether or not they'll happen.

• why is college so hard

• doesn't have to be go on ratemyprofessor and pick easy teachers...

• Why does it suck so much?
    Why do people suck so much?
    Why do I suck so much?
    Lol

• Will I ever find someone who truly loves me and will I ever have a happy marriage lol, that's really all I care about is finding love.

• why was i born to a mother who has narcissism? it didn't do any of her kids much good. it almost killed me and my sister. so what gives?

• No answers just the bravery to step into change.

• Where is my life going?

• Why can't I hack into the mainframe?
    *puts on glasses and smacks keyboard repeatedly*

• why do I even try

• What's the purpose of my life?

• I have written down some stuffs that I wanna use to create this thing.
    But I don't know if I will be able to do it.

• why the fuck am i alive? what am i doing with my life? am i just wasted space? etc

• will i die a virgin.

• will i ever have children? :'( i hope so

• Will I die alone?

• aww i'm sure you'll find someone... you're still young. You have time :)