Do you think anyone can or is controlling your mind?

Who and how?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not mine. My bestie and I went to a stop smoking hypnosis thing. The guy was supposed to be able to hypnotize people to stop smoking. My bestie and I couldn't wait to get out the door and light up. About 50% of the people who went claimed it was successful and they did manage to quit smoking.

No one can control my mind! Hell even I can't control it sometimes! At night when it's time to lay down and go to sleep my mind doesn't want to stop, it won't even slow down a bit.

I'm sure though if someone could figure out how to control it they'd regret their decision!

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently? My role models are controlling my mind. The road they've paved serves as my inspiration to move forward.

One of the most liberating decisions I've made was leaving the mental tyranny of my parents house several years ago. They had a lot of control over me in a negative way, but my mind rebelled.

What Girls Said 15

• for sure. i have no idea who is in charge :p all we do... is just a response to a collection of influences which we've internalized. the voices of our parents, our friends, our role models, our enemies, etc. we're just mirrors.

just a theory.

• I don't think anyone would want to, there's some weird stuff in my head.

• Like what?

• I know so and I'm not your friend.

• Relax pal, I've been joking with you, you don't have to get so serious. Lol.

• I think if I hear the same thing over and over and over again, I'll believe it. In that sense, I think I can be 'controlled'

• What do you mean by mind control?

For example, when they try to redefine norms and make acceptable what is not is a way of mind controling. You think you are deciding for yourself when all you are doing is going with the flow...

• If I let them, yes they can.
    And no, no human is controlling my mind.

• My mind? No. My free will/fate, however, is a different story

• Only me... which can be brilliant OR disastrous.

• I'm actually the one doing that.

• I didn't know they listened to the Smashing Pumpkins in the UAE

• You changed the quote. I thought it was song lyrics.

• Oh no it was a quote by Sylvia Plath, this one is also hers. I just love her writing.

• NO, NO.

• If they are then they are one fked up individual.

• Um a little bit of everybody I suppose. Everyone has some sort of influence on me. I do have a mind of my own but I'm also a little open minded. People who manipulate used to control my mind, but I have taken it back.

• i can't control my mind myself so no there's no one controlling it, i would appreciate if someone were tho

• Yeah goddamn government making me buy nikes, eat Cheetos, and vote for Hilary.. Dis some bullshyt. Wheres my Fukien aluminum foil hat fuc

• Yes.

• Nope

What Guys Said 3

• Yup, me

• Can? Probably.
    Would? No, I'm so unimportant.

• No and no.