Is anyone else cringing hard at this Democratic Convention?

Cringed so hard I turned into a raisin.

Make America Great Again! Trump 2k16

• Trump 2k16!!
  • Hilary

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes lol I'm watching it now because I have to know my enemy but... dude I'm seriously trying to hold back my urge to throw up my dinner, it's making physically sick to watch this bullshit.

Hiliary Cuntiton

Bernie Sanders the Benedict Arnold of the Democrats/Socialists fighting agaisnt Hillary then just like that *snaps fingers* turning around and completely supporting everything she's for, he miles well bend over an get ready to be dominated by her on stage, *rolls eyes*

Obama's wife Michael the transgender and yes I said Michael not Michelle because Obama has actually called his wife Michael on more the none occasion.

Freak and geeks, traitors and corruption of every size, shape, color and creed ugh. Shoot me now please.

And they are actually lying to peoples faces, literally making shit up on stage and those cretins and brainwashed masses are actually buying it.

On a really funny note Barack Obama's brother or I guess half brother is voting for Trump LOL, yes you heard me right he's voting for Trump and fully supports everything he says, isn't that just delicious lmao.

What Girls Said 15

• I hate both

• Fuck them both. I can't stand either.

I'm cringing and that's that I'm super liberal.

• LOL I am.

#ItsTheRussians

Yeah let's wipe our butts with The Constitution.

Infamous Hillary quote that sums it up.

"What difference does it make"

All the difference you treacherous heinous criminal witch from hell.

PS. Notb8n love with Trump either lol

• At the end of the day, I'd rather just die lol

• Yea fuckem both yo, if anybody I guess I would go for Hillary.

• Omg yes I can't believe such a bitch is being put into the dem party. I'm a liberal but damn I'm registering as a republican.

• Bill Clinton looks like he's sleeping with his eyes open the entire time

• You turned into a raisin? Lmao

But seriously, Hillary disgusts me.

• I dont understand how Bernie can support a party that fucked him over from the beginning. It was like watching a cult. Weird shit.

• I think this is the first poll where more girls chose trump. You should talk politics more often... maybe they'd listen to you hahah

• I'm cringing hard at the fact that you're voting for trump

• I hate both, but I would rather Trump win then Hitlery.

• Neither, shoot me

• I had to revert my eyes at such fuckery. It was the most annoying and horrific thing ever. My ears where bleeding once I heard Hillary's voice. I stopped watching it! Although I dislike Bernie I wonder why he's still supporting them when they have treated him like crap. I remember a while ago he couldn't stand Hillary and even said that Trumps views are closer to his than Hillary. Of course they brought up stuff like women getting paid the same or more than men (little do they know that the wage gap is a complete myth). Also getting paid while taking a maternity leave? It's not the businesse's baby. I have never cringed so much in my life.

• Ok. No. Trump is a moron and so are his supporters.

• So are you now sweet and tasty?

What Guys Said 22

• Anyone that would vote for hell a ry with all the evidence that she is a lying murderous treasonist lack of moral dog makes the raisin in your comment look like an honor studen from Harvard

• It's pathetic.

• It started off on a bad note, but quickly recovered to be far better than the Republican debacle.

• Is there a convention?

• I don't really like anyone in that party but normally the actual convention is don really well and that was just pathetic.

• I'm only watching because my dad has it on. Of course it's awful and they are saying the usual how could women not get paid as much as men and other stupid crap. And how the democratic system being rigged against Bernie is basically no big deal and that Hillary will fix the system lol

• OMG yes, first it was Clinton email scandal, now It's DNC email scandal, how corrupt can a party get. I'm very disappointing in Sanders selling, how could he endorse Hillary and encouraging supports to vote for her. I now fully support Jill Stein of the green party, as I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils.

• He's doing the same exact thing though, except he's supporting the lesser of two evils and doing whatever he can to ensure Trump doesn't win. If she were running against Cruz or Rubio it'd be a different story and he'd probably take it all the way to the Convention like he was going to. I don't like the decision he made, but I get it. He knows that by not endorsing her and keeping the Democratic vote divided he gives Trump a great chance of winning.

• Can any ameriyank fill me in on what's going on there? Which lunatic is going to be the president?

• I thought Michelle Obama was fantastic to be compared to Eleanor Roosevelt is praise indeed.

• I don't listen to either of these sacks of shit cause I don't like cancer

• I haven't been watching it.

What have I missed?

Hillary makes me seriously cringe though. Shame that I can't vote.

• Just caught up with some of it...

What. A. Shit. Show.

Hope Clinton has another seizure at some point.

• Go Hillary.

• Same response to watching the RNC

"Lol fuck NO

• My breakfast doesn't taste any different because of this, so don't care at all.

• Since when did women start liking Trump on this site.

• Never really pay attention to politics, but with the amount of crazy shit I have seen them say on tv, could make anybody cringe at least in this election.

• What a got damn shit storm.

#MAGA2016

• Build that wall! Build that wall! Make murica great again!

• Niether bro

• they are both retaarded af

• It's a repulsive hate and fear mongering festival. It's nothing but lies, distortions and half truths. I haven't heard one idea, one plan or any vision for america... oh wait that's the RNC my bad.

• anyone but trump