Even more fun! Why would YOU make a terrible SUPERVILLAIN?

As a follow-up to a previous question, I now have to ask...

Why would YOU make a terrible SUPERVILLIAN?

I'm too nice a guy. The good guys wouldn't take me seriously. Quite frankly, I don't think the bad guys would either.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd make a terrible superhero because I'd stealing everybody's barbeque, however, I'd make an excellent supervillain since I would be stealing everbody's barbeque. :)

• You touch my pulled pork and smoked turkey sandwich and unspeakable horrors are certain to befall you!

What Girls Said 13

• The only thing that'd make me a terrible Super Villain is my procrastination, that's pretty much it.

Other than that I'd be an amazing super villain huehuehue

images-cdn.moviepilot.com/.../...-movie-321719.gif

• "i'm totally going to kill things and... ooh, a kitty cat!"

• Sometimes I'm too indecisive...

• because as angry as people make me, and as much as i feel like killing them, i actually like people. so i can't kill them.

• I'm vicious.

• I'm just too lazy

• I'm like 5'3", 98 pounds with a conscience. What the hell can I do? lmao

• I have way to much sympathy.

• I would monologue for too long and the hero would get away...

• I'd talk shit but then be too nice to go through with anything I said

• Yes I'd make a horrible supervillain even though I'm a super bitch,

• I'm too nice. everytime i would punch someone i would be like "im so sorry, ill get you band aids later.. im sorry... ill punch you, but dont worry ill call an ambulance" literally.. im too nice.. every one of my friends says so hahahaha answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2063556-did-he-like-me-or-was-this-all-in-my-head

• Do you know how much the dry cleaning bills would cost to get out that much blood on a constant basis? And you know you can't go to the same place too many times or they'll start to not believe "it's just wine," anymore. Then there's that whole, what if I just want to get a coffee. I can't go to Starbucks what with all the bulletins about me being on the loose and eating babies on the weekends. Plus, who's going to really get into my story being that I'm literally just a mild mannered gal who grew up with two parents in a middle class neighborhood, and went to some good schools, and then went to work with children... and then suddenly took up residence in my layer and started roaming the city killing superheroes. Why would I do that exactly? I prefer the mild mannered thing, thanks.

• I only +1'd your opinion because I had to click "see more" to see the last four words. You barely made it lol.

What Guys Said 10

• Because the few times in my life where I legitimately considered doing bad things, I backed out at the last moment, even if I was completely sure I'd do it. Guess my heart can win over my mind when it really needs to.

• Actually, I'm not going to lie, I think I would make a very good villain to be honest. One of those, "Good intentions, but evil methods" kinds of villains.

• My asthma
    My bad memory
    My ego

• I'd have some giant plan all laid out, the perfect trap for my arch-nemesis... And then I'd realize I forgot something and my evil scheme would fail 😂 I'd probably get lonely too cause Super Villains don't usually have any true friends 😁

• Because I'm to good to be evil but I'm bad/evil enough that I could be an anti-hero.

• I'd probably mess up everything I do because I'd be an unpredictable psychopath... like the joker

• my morals

• I hate death
    Id puke at the sight of gore

• I wouldn't make a terrible supervillian at all 😂 😂 😂

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more