Guys, Which do guys prefer? A little bit down there or none at all?

I usually get a brazilian done but it gets quite expensive and time consuming.
Is it attractive more if its all clean and waxed off or a teenie bit is okay, as long as bikini line waxed?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all her soft, pink 'girl' parts nicely shaved, because she loves how I tease her, down there!!
    Why waste all the money on going somewhere for a wax? Why not just make it part of the foreplay?
    EWWWWW!! I hear some saying!! Seriously, though, I'm loving all those soft, cute little parts, and I like them nice, and 'baby-bottom' smooth!!
    Who best to make sure your perfect parts are nicely clean-shaven, and no razor burn, or accidental nicks?
    Trust, is a HUGE part of a relationship, and you trust a stranger, to wax, and tear out, oh, REALLY?
    I'm Ok with the little muff, above, but all the pretty parts, the ones she likes teased, need to be nice and smooth.
    Trusting a guy, with a razor, there? Yeah!! It's in his best interest to make it comfortable, sensual, and maybe a little playfully fun, teasing and touching certain parts that the 'waxer' person can't!!

What Guys Said 7

• Natural bush for me

• Yeh all off, nothing worse than those little curly things in ya mouth when eating out :-\

• Honestly I don't care if there's a little bush down there as long as it's clean.

• What ever the person I love has is fine with we.

• its more attractive if its all clean and waxed off

• hair rules!

• Lasered, waxed or trimmed.