Guys, what are you feeling when a woman cradles your head against her breasts?

Is it comforting? Does it turn you on? does it depend on the relationship with her? Are there reasons you'd rather she didn't do that?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I quite enjoy the warm squishy comfort of a woman's breasts when she is comforting me by cradling my head against her breasts. I have a few mother's girls who I'm good freinds with. On a few different occasions when I was crying long story on all of them. But they comforted me by doing this. When I was crying she sat next to me and told me to lean my head over. I though she was going to put my head on her shoulder and because she is a lot smaller that I am. I have to lean over to do so. I was not looking where she was placing my head and suddenly the side of my face was against her warm breasts. My brain took some time wondering what I was leaning on. And boy did it surprise me. Her sister was sitting next to me like it was nothing so I just accepted her comforting me that way. The third time was with one of my other freinds who tried to cradle me against her breasts but they were just so small and we were not in the right position so I kept falling off her tiny breasts. After the forth time I just gave up and placed the side of my head on her shoulders. I was out of it but not out of it to know that she was really embarrassed that she was not able to hold me like her mom held her. The second one was to win a bet with my friend. Thankfully she never found out about me stupidly accepting that bet.

What Guys Said 10

• >> Are there reasons you'd rather she didn't do that?

Maybe only if she was really unattractive to me. Otherwise awesome.

>> Is it comforting? Does it turn you on?

I just like to feel her boobs with my face. I used to ask girls to listen to their heartbeats to cop a feel for their boobs with the side of my face. I was pretty surprised when some girls agreed.

I'm more of a groper though. I prefer to grab a girl's boobs and cop a feel more than cradle my head between her boobs.

At some point it starts to feel a bit weird if it's cradling, like she's my "mommy" or something. I prefer to make it more sexual if I'm dong stuff with the boobies.

• That'd be stepping over boundaries if she wasn't my girlfriend. If she was my girlfriend though, it'd be comforting, and possibly turn me on at the same time.

• Honeslty I feel loved and cared for
    But also tubers on cause breasts
    It's just a really happy experience regardless

• depends the circumstance

• It really depends on the situation. It can just be nice and comforting or it can turn me on

• I would definitely not like that.

• I would enjoy it in a romantic relationship but not a random girl doing that to me.

• It makes me confortable but not turn on.

• Never had it done
    Well sexually

But if it ever happens you better.. Lol
    Im gnna go baby mode