What was your relationship status in 2006?

Most Helpful Guy

• In a committed relationship with Star Wars.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in sixth grade. Sooooo yeah I was single and geeky. Still am XD

What Guys Said 24

• 14 and married to World of Warcraft

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• 2006... I was in a relationship with my first girlfriend, I ended up breaking up with my first girlfriend and was among the first people in the world to deal with malevolent ex stalking on a major Social Media platform.

In world history class I sat face to face with my lifelong crush, Faith, a girl who now exists merely as a fictional benchmark for my personal accomplishments. She was a short, beautiful Christian girl with a dangerously captivating smile, yet was so humble and low key. You wouldn't exactly notice her, until she wore a short skirt on a hot day and her toned, tan soccer legs were on full display.

There we sat, face to face. She appreciated my skinny geek self and strategic mind. She thought I was handsome. I thought she was beauty personified. At that moment, we would never be closer. Over the next 5 years, our direction in life couldnt be more opposite.

My bad habits and lack of support system eventually shaped me into an obese, grotesque, undesirable man scraping away at JC with no money. She transferred to an established University to study medicine and work to become a doctor. Her name, Faith, is symbolic. I lost my faith, became Atheist, and began a path of self actualization to right every wrong step I've taken over the previous 10 years.

Over the last 5 years, I have narrowed the gap between her and I, having graduated from a top business school in California (with a 3.95 GPA as a Senior, and being one of the top 3 smartest guys in every classroom I was in) and landed a high growth potential position in Marketing after being recruited at Tech Fest.

She is just a symbol now. But I'll always see a girl like her, a faithful girl filled with subtle grace, the mind of a scientist, and a career in STEM, as someone to strive for.

• That was 1st grade for me, which means I was happily married to my friend Jessica. I proposed by the tire swings 😂

• Lol to be honest I was "going out" with a girl for a pack of gum everyday. Now I just hate myself for doing that. I was 12.

• My last year I was single, and I was killin' it😎

• I have always been single since I was born. I wish to remain single till death.

• Why is that?

• Ok lol

• I was an 11 year old boy.

• single...

• I don't remember xD

• 15 and single

• Was 16. Young and naive. Still a virgin in terms of relationships.

• Something it has been for over 20 year , married😁

• I was daydreaming about marrying my babysitter.

• Lol I probably wouldn't know but since I was always single, I was single then too xD

• i was married

• lol i was only 12 then.

• I was 11, so I was obviously single.

• I was single

• Single... :(

• I think back then I was pretend married to my friend in preschool XD

• Mostly masturbation.

• I was a lonely teenage boy who hasn't been kissed.

• Three years old! Single 😉

• Single, and I would be for another 2 years. Can't believe it was that long ago..

What Girls Said 35

• I was In a Relationship, believe it or not, with my Bestie Gay Guy friend.
    We were Besties from the start, hung out a lot, did everything together, had a lot of Chemistry as One, and even had the Kind of relationship where we had thought of Moving in together. It was a strange kind of relationship but we made it work.
    However, things later went a bit sour and he ended up Packing up and Returning to New York, where we lost touch after awhile. I then Moved on and began Dating and Mating again.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Considered myself in an open relationship with Spongebob. I was 6-7 huehuehue

• I was in a "relationship" with a guy (we were 8-9) and even though we never even kissed, our promise was platonic, we promised to never emotionally cheat on each other and to have an emotional commitement. I was really happy. It lasted from 2005-2008 when I dumped him for a jock who later dumped me... Whom I got back with his buddy, but that's a whole different story...

• That was when I was like 7 or 8. I was of course super single LMAO

• going through the worst breakup ever. the asshat broke up with me on our one-year anniversary by announcing that he slept with my roommate... i was traumatized lol.

• Single.

• I was 6, and I had a boyfriend😇

• I was 15 and single

• 10 & heartbroken because my best friend at that time had just moved away.

• Single as fuck.

• i was single

• Didn't even know what relationship was.

I was too busy playing / riding my bicycle and begging mom to take me to the countryside or children's park

• I was in a terrible relationship.

• Depressed.

• Now I feel old thinking back to 2006 😭I was only like 9 I sorta dated a guy for like two weeks if you even call that dating nothing actually happened 😂😂😂

• Married with a kid

• Single, I was 16 !

• I was 8! So I was in a relationship with this boy down the street. I remember we were playing in a Walmart basket and he tried to kiss me, I pushed him and ran home.

He's so hot now!

• I was nine years old and I'm pretty sure I cut one of my barbies hair, and cried for the remainder of that year because it never grew back.

• Expecting anyone to remember what they were doing in 2006

• i was like 9 so

• Let's see, I was 11... single

• I was a single 6th grader

• 16 and living with a known 32 year old man.

• I was 14 in 2006 so probably single.

• I was 9-10. Relationships weren't even on my mind.

• I was 9 so 100% single.

• I was a six year old child :D
    But I did have a Kindergarten thing going on lmao

• Nun mode.

• single lol

• More from Girls
    5