Would this be considered illegal?

I want to apply for a loan that is in my home country (I am currently living overseas) however it states that I have to be living back home to take out the loan which I do not but I do have a home address. Could I put that in even though I am currently not living there? I obviously do not want to do anything illegal.

Most Helpful Guy

• Illegal, but that's a moot point. You can't fully apply for a loan electronically.
    Depending on nature of loan and country of residence, the repercussions vary. For instance, student loans can end up in the court if you use that money to move abroad (and stay over some specified amount of time).

Most Helpful Girl

• If the terms of the loan say you have to be in residence and you're not you'd be breaking the terms of the agreement and there would be consequences.

What Guys Said 1

• Is this the kind of advice you really want to be asking a bunch of penis size obsessed strangers on the internet?

What Girls Said 1

• You should be able to. If anyone says anything say you didn't knew