Should I delete my account?

No one ever agrees and it feels like people are against me or mocking me. people on here are aggravating.
The thing is this place is so addictive , i can't stop using gag. Im having nightmares about several things argued on here that stress me and i can't sleep as well. The racism, the perves, stalkers, religion, beauty standards and the feminism are making me sick.
Should i just delete my account?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't lie there are times I have felt negative about GaG but I look at how I use it and if I see that certain areas wind me up, I will stay away, if somebody says anything bad to me, I don't acknowledge it, I walk away, talk only to nice people and friends. GaG is here for your fun and enjoyment, use it the best way to give you that.

Most Helpful Girl

• The purpose of this website is to provide men with a resource of women to vent their anger at. This websites sole commodity is a community of women that will accept cathartic violence from misogynist men. The sale of this is what this website lives or dies by. We must, then, call a general strike: all women delete our accounts, and provide no labour for male consumption. After all, by losing GAG, what will we really have lost?

• Preach 🙌🙌

• I dont know any more great communities, i guess i have to just use real social media or yahoo answers

• <33333 yeah, there aren't a lot of great options honestly. I have a tumblr, lol. I think its one of the best really. There's also reddit, there are good subreddits that aren't full of bad people. The internet is very centralized these days, I know there aren't many places to go. Do you have any hobbies or interests? You may still find some smaller, dedicated forums with active communities. Ultimate-Guitar, a website that hasn't updated since the early 2000s, still has a very active community on its forums, for example. shmups. com, a website dedicated to people who play bullet hells at a high level, has a great community. There is probably a community for something you're interested in!

What Guys Said 20

• Bye. Use this gif when you leave.
    http://i.imgur.com/gLgZNls.gif

• Great thanks 👼👼👼👼👼

• i1.kym-cdn.com/.../349.gif

Just do it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Src0l4a51sk

on the other hand. Don't do it ! a lot of people leave and come back, if you're having second thoughts now you'll probably come back later. Also I'll point out that you'll see this stuff on other websites as well, there's no escape

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Don't let those who are only 'edgy' behind a keyboard bother you that much when most of em are little whiny bitches IRL, if you got haters then you might being doing more right than wrong... who knows...
    But don't let these shit stains ruin your experience here. Do what I do... troll the trolls... piss off the racists... educate the white knights... but most of all...
    STOP... GIVING... A... FUCK... ;)

• Thank you for ur advice

• Lol why would you go? Some crazy bitch on here just told me she hopes I die before I can pass on my stupid genes, and you don't see me crying about that 😂 just laughed at it and reported it. Crazy people like that are everywhere here, but I guess in a way that's what makes gag so much fun.

• If you find something is always negative yet other people don't seem to see it, then usually its you. maybe you need to focus on the positive and ignore the negative? i think you should stay because this is a good tool to help you change how you look at things. Learn to just ignore the negative.

• "The thing is this place is so addictive , i can't stop using gag. Im having nightmares about several things argued on here that stress me and i can't sleep as well. The racism, the perves, stalkers, religion, beauty standards and the feminism are making me sick."

if this is true, then yes spending time away would probably be a healthier solution.

• If you are not benifitting from being on the site and it is only hurting you then why wpuld you stay. Always be productive, don't let your time be consumed by things you don't enjoy. Having said that, it also might be time to reflect on yourself and how you react to things. You shouldn't be so stressed out from discussions on the internet and you certainly shpuld avoid being addicted.

• Even if you delete your account , I will find you and I will disagree with you.

U18 pink anon FTL

• You can't. You've always been on g@g.

• My gosh. If this site is affecting you that much then delete it.

• Haha that was a good laugh.

• If it's something that you enjoy why let people ruin it for you?

• Just do it already. Don't be overly dramatic about it.

• yea u should bye

• Are you black?

• talk to me, dont go :p
    :))

• If no one agrees with you then you might be the problem. So bye bye!

• Damn thanks

• But thats not what i mean.

• Look sometimes you may think your view is right but someone else may have a different view on the subject matter. You have to listen to what the other person is saying and try to understand where they are comming from because you may be wrong. Never try to win a discussion... try to gain knowledge from it. So if no one agrees with you then look at yourself and see if what you're saying is wrong and open your mind to other opinions because they might be right (sometimes )

• welcome to the world

• If you can't handle it, then yes

• Delete that nasty thing.

What Girls Said 16

• I am Nearly Master now here, dear, and I have been on Gag for over 2 years and still counting. However, I have Noticed in the past 6 months, Gag has not only made many changes but the Attitudes of Others on here has Gone down hill a bit, with Many either Leaving and Grieving or Wanting To... Deactivate.
    Post Anon on questions that you don't want to Lock horns with with the Sore sports on Sore Subjects, and just do your Name when it is Something that you can Feel confident in using. Other than that, ignore them or Block when Necessary.
    I feel everyone here is Entitled to their Own Opinion but with being behind the Computer curtain, you will Meet all Kinds.
    Good luck and Hoping you stay. xx

• If you are literally having nightmares over it then yeah. I think it's a bit extreme and I worry about you a bit if something like G@G has that profound of an effect on you. It's just helpful to remember that it's the internet, a lot of people talk smack or use it as a place to vent the things they'd otherwise never say. You don't have to take it to heart so much.

• You certainly should if all the site is causing you is grief and negativity.

• I vote 'yes' if this is hurting you more than helping you.
    Maybe wait until you're a bit older and a bit more stable emotionally. Teenagers are usually very sensitive.

• if its causing you that much stress (it shouldn't. its opinions of people), you should let go of it. Not worth.

• Do it girl im probably the next im done with people's bullshit on here🍷

• Lol at least im not alone

• This place can be full of negativity at times, I understand. If it's starting to affect your well being and mood, then I think it might be a good idea to leave and maybe find a more positive community to be a part of.

• Honestly, if you're being that affected by the site, a break at the very least would do you good.

• The saddest part is that i just took a month off

• That assumption has to do with your age, I'm guessing. Most people think you haven't had too many life experiences yet, so your opinions aren't as valued as someone my age or older for example. I know it stinks because you can have very valid opinions, I'm sure.

• Im very aware. Thats why many people just say they are 100 years old lol

• Just stop logging on. That way you can come back whenever if you change your mind.

• If it's having that bad of an effect on you, then a break is good.

• Yeah, do it. I'm actually going to delete soon as well.

• delete it

• Hurry up n do it

• Delete your account

• Do whatever you want.

• Yes you should, goodbye.