What are you currently saving up your money to buy?

It can be for fun or some necessity

0|0
9|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I love cooking and one of the smaller things I'm currently saving money for is one of those awesome food processors. Unfortunately, they're very expensive where I live. A good one costs between 300-400 dollars. But I've been wanting to buy this for a very long time and now I've got some more money, so I think in a few weeks I'll probably get one of those :-).
    I'm also saving for a big 1-2 month vacation trip with my girlfriend next summer but that's definitely gonna be much more expensive than the food processor ;-).

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• An Apple laptop :-/ I dont want to fall into that "apple phase" but I love how theyre made up of metal instead of plastic.

0|1
    0|0
    • Me too lol. I bought one almost 4 years ago and it still runs like its brand new

• Show All
    • The MacBook Air is probably the best value and then the MacBook Retina display one is probably a better value. MacBook air is small but not as small as the MacBook but more powerful. The MacBook Retina display is bigger but a lot more powerful. If you really have to have the portability then the MacBook would be the best

• Apple charges a ridiculous amount more for the same hardware. A regular desktop is best because it's cheapest per performance, laptops are a lot worse since everything has to be shrunk down, perform well in such a small enclosed area and limit the heat produced. If you're getting a laptop I wouldn't recommend a laptop, unless you purely get one for how the outside looks, then do whatever I guess.

• Car.

0|1
    0|0
  • My portion of the down payment for our new house haha

0|1
    0|0
  • A plane ticket to Dubai

0|1
    0|0
  • A plane ticket.

0|0
    0|0
  • A new car, a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have money, just not the deal I want.
    That's what I am waiting for.

0|0
    0|0
  • a new phone

0|0
    0|0
  • New shoes, new phone and maybe do some piercings :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I don't know but probably a house for our granddaughter. The terrain is already there.

0|1
    0|0
  • A house! And a car!

0|1
    0|0
  • freedom

0|1
    0|0
  • A small business.

0|2
    0|0
  • i had saved some money and i bought my bodybuilding supplement

0|1
    0|0
  • A trip to Vegas baby!

0|1
    0|0
  • tesla model x , its around 82 to 110 thousand.

0|1
    0|0
  • A blow up doll cause I'm done with women and their shit lol

0|1
    0|0
  • For necessity; saving up money to move out into an apartment (for deposit, first month rent, and application fees).

For fun: saving money to buy an iPod Touch (128GB, red), and to buy a Wii-U

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm just waiting for the new Nintendo system to buy in March lol

• I won't care much to buy the new Nintendo system until Mario Kart and Smash Bros are released for it, which won't be for a few years after the release of the console itself.

Until then I will keep on playing the WiiU versions. :-D

• A house!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao have fun broke gdis

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. I expect CGC to tank from $3 to like $0.06. That's a lot of upside multiplication.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing i spend my money on his hookers.

0|1
    0|0
  • motorcycle and a gaming PC

0|1
    0|0
  • A Toyota Prius. No homo

0|1
    0|0
  • At this point I'm trying save for a house again since I lost everything but it's going to take some time again

0|1
    0|0
    • Did you lose your last job or something?

• No that's the only thing I didn't lose, lost everything in divorce and got nothing from short sale of house since there was more owed on it than it was worth