Mind=Blown. How can some men not care about a girls sexual past?

lol @ guys who don't thoroughly screen a potential gf/wife about her sexual past before getting into a relationship. Srs. Do you really want to date a sloot? Do you really want a girlfriend whose pussy/ass has been ravaged and creampied by 20+ random dudes? Do you really want a girl who has choked on 50+ cocks kissing your future children with that mouth? My mind is blown that some guys don't care.

Sleeping around is easier for women. Regardless of how you feel about promiscuity, we can all agree that a guy who manages to rack up a lot of sexual partners has to have some skills. It’s challenging for men to rack up partners, even for men with low standards. A man needs social intelligence, interpersonal skills, persistence, thick skin, and plain old dumb luck. For women, though, a vagina and a pulse is often enough.
Whenever an accomplishment requires absolutely no challenge, no one respects it. It’s just viewed as a lack of self-discipline. People respect those who accomplish challenging feats, while they consider those who overindulge in easily obtained feats as weak, untrustworthy or flawed. Women complain about how unfair it is that men are called studs when they sleep around, yet women get called sluts for the exact same behavior. It’s actually not a double standard though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hardly anyone meets the one at 20. So chances are a girl will have a sexual history by the time they reach a certain age. Some hold onto their virginity and others don't. It's a guys business what he wants or doesn't want. If he meets someone he really connects with, why should he turned her down just because she had sex with someone else. What about the people who marry and divorce? Are they expected to never meet someone ever again just because they had sex with their husband when they were married? It's not as black and white as you make it to be. Unless you want a woman to wait until she is married to have sex, she is going to have a history.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's none of your business. A woman's body doesn't change or become less valuable if she's had other partners. Either you trust her or you don't. Her mouth is not dirty from swallowing cum or sucking cock. It's you that thinks it's so. Try being a bit less of a misogynist.

What Girls Said 12

• What about a woman screening a man for his past endeavors? Can I judge a potential mate by how many pussy lips his tongue has penetrated? How many assholes his dick has explored? Yes or no?

• Yeah. If you want to.

• What do you think about someone who has fuked 60 or more people?

• I think good for them because I don't even think I know 60 people. But I wouldn't think differently if it were a woman vs a man.

• Just like not all women care how many sloots a guy has stuck his dick in, the same would apply to men. Some do care about how sexually active the girl has been in the past and with how many different guys, some don't.

• Because people have different ideals and beliefs when it comes to sex.

The problem is when a person cannot meet their own standards that they set for their potential partners. You can't demand a girl who is a virgin when you have slept with a 100 women. Nobody likes a hypocrite.

• If the girls don't care about your sexual past why would you care about theirs?

• Well we girls don't really judge a guy based of his past so why the fuck should they judge us?
    I know many guys who's only in their 20's had slept with more then 50 girls
    But I don't judge them cuz a past is a past and it should stay there
    Why is it da If a girl slept with 5 or 6 guys
    people make such a big deal out of it?
    Calling her names?
    Saying she's a whore?
    But if a guy fucks more then 50 girls people don't care why...
    Please you can't possibly be telling me because he's a guy it's ok for him to do it but not girls
    Wtf yo!!
    Lol

• if he would see prostitutes on a regular basis in the past would you judge him?

• @anonman32 lol
      I'm not like most girl
      Naughtys her own bitch 😛

• @naughtygirlishere those are the best girls in my opinion. i think many girls are a influenced too much by what people think of them.

• Wait, so only men can screen women but a woman can not screen a guy? We do not want a guy who has eaten 50 pussies kissing our mouth and a guy who has fucked over 20 men.

Most of the time i see you men marrying or getting into relationships with the slutty women these days, then you guys have the nerve to blame women for who you chose to date. But then you guys expect a good girl to wait around for the slutty guys once you are done sticking your dick down sluts

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66601218.jpg

• Some guys want to judge a woman's past, others do not. Everyone is different so who are you to

• I don't understand why it matters so much.

As long as she's clean and hasn't been around the block a thousand times, I don't see the big deal.

• What is with "sloot"? I don't understand why people are using that word.

And maybe they care more about the person. As long as they're clean and it's not a ridiculous number I don't see the big deal.

• I judge men this way. Limit is 10 women for me. If you live a certain way, you have the right to expect the same of your partner. Keep it equal, y'all. I wouldn't ask or anything, but you can kind of figure it out...

• Lmao seriously, there's no self respect nowadays
    People fuck like dogs

• Maybe they really don't care what she did in the past, but what she's doing in the present. For me, I just want to know that my partner is STD free and has no kids running around somewhere. I don't have sex, but if he wanted me to take a test to prove I'm clean, I would. It sucks that there are some guys out there that don't believe a woman when she says she doesn't sleep around.

What Guys Said 19

• So what EXACTLY is gross about it? I just hear guys like you cry all the time about how gross it is but you never actually say why it is gross. Medically speaking, you're simply wrong. You should know that ANY human mouth (yes, even yours, Mr. moral priest) contains about 20-30 million bacteria. This number does not significantly increase by sucking a dick or swallowing cum as long as that other guy is healthy. So I don't know what's your point because scientifically speaking, your claims make absolutely no sense.

And by the way: did you know that a door handle in a public building has more bacteria than any place on the human body? So before you talk some bullshit about how dirty and gross promiscuous girls are, you should probably stop touching door handles. Oh and when we're at it, don't touch toilet flushes either. In fact, don't touch anything. Why don't you live in a sterile environment like the guy in the movie Aviator?

• Thank you for awaring me on bacteria. Promiscuous girls are still gross.

• That's just a bullshit excuse. @anonman32 specifically asked you to provide a reason besides STDs and I too said that AS LONG AS SHE'S HEALTHY, there is no problem. You were not willing to provide a reason because you don't have one.
      Don't be so smug about it. I know exactly that it's not about STDs. You would find it just as gross if the girl was healthy. You can think or feel whatever you want but I can all shake my head upon so much irrationality.
      You're no different from the people who say gay people are gross. When you ask them why, they just say "because... because... because they're gross!" They might say something like "gay people are more likely to have STDs!" So you ask them "well, do you find healthy gay people gross?" and they say "Yes of course, they're all disgusting!" and you ask "Why?" and the answer goes "I don't know! Because... they're just gross! Ewwwww! Gross!" It's like talking to a toddler.

• @BlueCoyote amazing answer, especially the last one which is true af :)

• I have noticed, that men that are more sexually experienced and happy with their sex lives, are way less likely to judge a woman for having an active sex life, if she was single.

It is usually men who don't have a lot of sex or a lot of sexual opportunities, that are WAY more judgmental about a woman's sexual past.

• They're angry that women are out having sex but not with them.

• @Sara413 but a persons past is relevant to their value as a person. Would you let a pedophile who has raped little kids in the past babysit your children as long as he's changed?

• Are you seriously going to compare RAPING CHILDREN with having consensual sex with fellow adults? This conversation is over. You're a moron.

• Well, you'll just have to settle for your mind being blown. I did talk to my wife about her past (more than 50 partners) before we married and I didn't care. I loved her for who she was, not my image of what I thought she should be. Plus, her experience level made our sex life quite fun.

• The guys who don't care probably think the same thing about the guys do care.

It's not something you choose, its something you either feel or don't feel and it's difficult for one group to understand the other since they can't relate to what the other feels.

We all have different emotional tolerances based on genetics, life experiences, values etc.. and because of that we aren't going to be affected by the same things in the same ways.

• As long as her past hasn't fucked her up (STD or mentally or emotionally) then I don't care what she did or how many of them.

• Lol at triggered nerds here lmao he's trolling u idiots, we outchea misc

• Because we are sure in ourselves

Rather than a self-conscious boy, who will judge others but not apply the same judgements on himself.

• Has nothing to do with being self-conscious. I'm sure you'll take anything you can get. You worship women.

• give me one good reason besides STD's to care.

• If she is clean, I don't really care.

• AMEN

• lmao agreed

• Well the truth is "we" or at least I don't really care about all that stuff as long as you don't have any std's

• I wouldn't care about her past if her sex life was normal and she had a high number. If she did crazy shit like bukkakes with 5 dudes, that's a little disgusting. Guess no porn stars for me

• They're more concerned with her sexual present.

• heartiste.files.wordpress.com/.../teachman.jpg

Science showed why virgins are valuable

• cos not everybody is offended or threanted like you are.

• A lttile extreme in your statement; but it doesn't matter as long as they are loyal and didn't really sleep around. If they only had sex in committed relationships, I can forgive their past.

• Because I do that so who am I to do that to others

• I think it's weird some people don't care. Not that it matters, it's their business.