What would you do if the FBI busted your front door down with guns drawn yelling piracy cause you were listening to music while talking on your phone?

It's illegal to transmit music without permission, and technically your transmitting music if you have music playing while talking on the phone as the person your talking can hear your music playing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be like 'so its okay to share private emails on a public server but I can't listen to some music'

• Sure you can listen to music, provided the person your talking too on the phone can't hear it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd ask them don't they have much fucking better things to do than arrest people who aren't harming ANYONE.

There are serial killers, rapists, gangs, terrorists, trafficking and child porn rings, and the best you can do is get someone for having music playing while talking on the phone

Give me a fucking break

What Girls Said 6

• What music?

• Any copyright music. If the person your talking to on the phone can hear the music your listening too, your technically transmitting the music, and transmitting copyright music is illegal if you don't have permission to transmit.

• I don't have any music playing. :P

• seeing as i listen to youtube a lot while i'm on the computer, or exercising, that would be really stupid. if they busted in my door, they would more than likely see a half naked female exercising to music. that would be embarrassing.

• I would freeze because I wouldn't know what to do.

• Well damn, who swatted me this time

• Call a lawyer, oh wait I work for a law firm

• Hold my hands up?

What Guys Said 8

• I use Spotify, so I would cooperate, and just show the judge the receipts for my paid spotify account.

• This is what you do EVERY time the police aid you for any reason. First comply with their demands, no need to get shot over something stupid, second keep your mouth shut, you do not owe them ANY explanation for anything, third ask to see the warrant, fourth tell them that you wish to speak with an attorney BEFORE questioning, and lastly KEEP YOUR DAMNED MOUTH SHUT. I do not care if you are guilty, innocent, or somewhere in between, do not give permission to SEARCH ANYTHING OR ANYWHERE, just comply to what you are told.

• Nothing, because I can do nothing. If the FBI decides to target you there's nothing you can do about it.

• Yea right my mom is hella rich attorney so

• Sue those fuckers and make them pay for the broken door.

• tell them they dont have jurisdiction in Belgium and close the door.

• I'd shut up and call a lawyer.

• I'd sue the federal government for damages. Pandora is a free radio service.

• The fbi has better things to do so I wouldn't worry about it.

even if it went to court, a judge would give you the lowest possible sentence, if any, cuz it's nothing