How to I handle patience?

I am waiting to lose weight but meh... I don't see it happening even if I try hard.

Most Helpful Guy

• Divide the number of lbs you want to lose by 5... the result is the number of months you'll have to wait.
    About 5 lbs a month is a good average, and just knowing how long approximately you'll have to maintain the diet and doing sports will make you less impatient :D
    Whatever happens, don't stand on the balance each day, that will make you nervous and you may than crave sugar :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be chubby and lost around 55 pounds.
    Only way to do it is motivation. You have to be motivated enough not to eat even if the yummyyy food is right in front of you and calling for you 😛
    Here are some tips that worked for me:
    - Remove all the bad processed, sugarfilled foods from your fridge. ALL of them, soda, juice, candy, chocolate etc...
    - Look at pictures of girls with hot bodies and tell yourself that with work and dedication you could look like them one day:
    41.media.tumblr.com/...m54t2jQnN31rw2a8zo1_500.jpg
    - Try to not stay at home and be more busy so you don't stay at home and eat between meals.
    -Weight yourself often to see if your diet is working but keep in mind that sometimes specially before your periods water retention can make you heavier on the scale

At this point I'm happy with my weight but I want to tone and I still use the same motivation method.

• Or you know I could just use this nutritional ratio method I learned on you and tell you exactly how many carbs, fats and proteins you should be eating on a daily basis to lose fat and meet your bodies dietary needs right down to the percent of each that you need.

What Guys Said 3

• hard work, effort, sweat, tears, motivation, proper and consistent exercise and nutrition.

• wats that?

• It's a process I do using your body weight and body fat percentage and lifestyle and activity level to find out how many carbs, fats and proteins you should each every day and how much of you you should be eating percent wise to maintain balance.

• You have to understand that lossing weigth is a process that takes time weigh yourself once a month, you can do it.

• Try less sugar in you diet. Drink only water.

What Girls Said 4

• Eating healthy? Checking the ingredients, fat, sodium, and sugar content?
    Working out about 5 days a week for 45 minutes at least?

Make sure to drink plenty of water.

If you're not eating 2,000 calories, take into count that the percentages will be higher than listed. They're *based on a 2,000 calorie diet*.

• Do more high intense workouts.

• i know what you mean. that's how i got off track in the first place, but i'm willing to try again. i guess just keep trying and don't have too many expectations.

• Run harder!!!