Do you think that its gay for a guy to cut some hair from his eyebrows (to make them look better)?

(Just removing a few hairs not a lot)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it gay to trim your nose hairs? Is it gay to moisturize your face? Is it gay to get your hair cut regularly? To work out? To eat healthy? To keep your fingernails trimmed? To shower regularly? To wear Deodorant?

No. Because wanting to look your best has nothing to do with your sexuality.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only gay if you're all like "I hope I attract some pretty boys with my new eyebrows"

What Girls Said 6

• No not unless he's sucking a dick and it getting fucked by another guy at the same time.

• No, it's not.
    Being gay has to do with your sexuality, not with your looks or with what you do to your eyebrows.

• There's nothing "Gay"about taking care of yourself just a little bit.

• What? No

• .. It's not gay.

• Why would that be gay?

What Guys Said 7

• No, you shouldn't be called 'Gay' for grooming your facial hair and enhancing your facial aesthetics.

Girls like men who takes care of themselves. If a man seeks to do so, then he definitely shouldn't be called gay if he took mild measures to enhance his appearance.

As opposed to just leaving your face all hairy, oily and off-putting, care should be given into your appearance to some extent.

• if you have one solid super brow than yeah. It's fine, you don't need to be walking around with head sweat band. It's fine.

• no, i remove my unibrow and as far as i am concerned i have never been attracted to other men for it.

• Unless you feel sexually and/or romantically attracted to other men, you're not gay, and nothing you do is gay.

• What's gay is 2 guys having sex... unless they say nohomo

• NO its not..

• When you get old, you either have eyebrows that stick out an inch from your head, or you trim them.