Why hasn't Hillary Clinton been arrested?

The FBI already proved she was guilty of letting people die in Benghazi? Now they say they're dropping the case because they ''don't believe anyone will prosecute her''?

This happened 3 days after Bill Clinton met with their leader... It's also been proven that voting fraud was used in California and Oregon... how is she allowed to do this?

Not to mention all the FBI cover ups like the Vince foster assassination. Or the DNC emails showing they rigged the system in her favor from the start.
I know some people can bend the laws to their favor but... This is just crazy.

2|1
9|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I know right. I been to jail twice before for far less serious crimes

3|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, I'm no fan of Hillary Clinton, and I don't want her anywhere near the White House. But it's important for you to get things straight: The FBI investigation that recently concluded had to do with Hillary's private, non-secured email server she used for official business while she was Secretary of State. The FBI Director laid out the case against her for gross negligence in the handling of classified (some Top Secret) material, but declined to recommend that the Department of Justice seek an indictment from a grand jury. Anyone who followed the case knows that the only reason the Director declined to recommend prosecution was because of who Hillary is. The Benghazi scandal was investigated by a select congressional committee. That was never a criminal inquiry, but an inquiry into the gross dereliction of duty that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans, and the lies that were told by Hillary and others in the Obama administration (including the president) to cover up what really occurred. You are right that Bill Clinton had a secret, private meeting with the Attorney General (not the FBI Director) just days before the case was wrapped up. The Attorney General is the FBI Director's boss and makes the ultimate decision on whether or not to seek a criminal indictment from a grand jury. That meeting was unethical and corrupt. You had a former president whose wife was under criminal investigation meeting in secret on an airport tarmac with the current Attorney General who would be deciding Hillary's fate. Bill Clinton had appointed the Attorney General to be U. S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York back during his administration. That meeting was what you get with the Clintons: Exceptions from normal rules of ethics and behavior, and outright corruption. I sympathize with you strong feelings about the Clintons. I share your disgust with them. But I just wanted to point out some things where you got your facts wrong so you don't misinform anyone who reads your question.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 8

• Follow the money! When you want to know why things like this happen always follow the money!

I know many don't want to believe in the New World Order or it's existence but it does exist. The NWO wants "One world, one currency, one world, one government". David Rockefeller is a major player in the NWO and he basically hired Slick Willy (Bill Clinton) to run the country to benefit the NWO and it's agendas.

The original NAFTA was drafted in an effort to help the struggling auto makers who were being taxed on sub assemblies made in Canada or Mexico to have the sub assemblies cross borders without being taxed hence the term North American (continent) Free Trade Agreement. Clinton declared the agreement was not fair and needed to include China, Taiwan, Viet Nam, Korea and many other Asian countries so they could flood our markets with cheap goods driving the American manufacturers bankrupt.

There's another player George Sorros involved now. Sorros is a Hungarian born Jew who aided Hitler in rounding up Jews to be sent to the concentration camps. In return for his aid he was allowed to share in the plunder of the displaced Jews wealth which is how he amassed his fortune. He is heavily funding the Clinton campaign in hopes killary will hand the United States over to the NWO on a silver platter.

Let's go a step further. Sorros is also funding the BLM (Black Lives Matter) in an effort to start a race war in the United States. By doing so he will divide the nation making it easier for the NWO to conquer. Sorros is also giving Clinton, Obama and others funds to funnel to the terrorist organization ISIS. The Fast and Furious was an example of the US providing armaments to the middle east terrorists.

The Clintons have become very wealthy as a result of their participation in aiding the NWO agenda and I'm sure Obama will become wealthy beyond belief once he's out of office.

The reason killary will never be prosecuted is because the US government doesn't have enough money to do legal battle with the likes of Rockefeller, Sorros and many other of the wealthy elitists. America has a system where you can buy all the justice you can afford.

Again I say "Follow the money!"

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe she could murder someone on camera on live TV... and they would let her off.

0|1
    0|1
  • Because Obama is in office and he's able to stop that from happening

0|1
    0|1
  • Her hubby is bill clinton

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she is backed by the democratic party and obama

0|0
    0|1
  • Cuz she literally pays everyone off

0|1
    0|1
  • people can be above the law, apparently

1|4
    0|1

What Guys Said 14

• The FBI recommended no charges and the prosecutors took the recommendation. I thought Donald Trump was the law and order candidate oh wait it is only when the decisions suit him that sounds like a dictator, a bit like the people he has praised recently. Maybe that his the role he wants.
    Putin
    ukzambians.co.uk/.../Putin.jpg
    Erdogan of Turkey
    static.independent.co.uk/.../Erdogan.jpg
    Saddam Hussein
    http://looklex.com/e.o/slides/saddam_hussein01.jpg

0|0
    1|1
    • Actually, Tronalds real name is Saddam Trumpallah but he also used the name Putinovitch.

• The same reason Trump, Bush and Nixon haven't been arrested for their crimes: rich people don't get arrested.

1|1
    0|1
  • Why hasn't Trump been arrested for fraud? His "University" took advantage of thousands of people for his own personal gain. Im not saying Hillary doesn't deserve punishment but Trump has dodged a few things in his life himself

1|2
    0|1
    • Because Trump is a honest billionaire. LOL

• Show All
    • Again, im not a Hillary supporter. But i would take her 1000/1000 times over Drumpf. I agree she is conservative because the Democratic Party as a whole is center-right. But she is not a racist at all. She is one of the biggest supporters of racial equality. As a black person, that is one of the few things i like about her

• Of course she's secretly fueling racism. Democrats originally fought for racial rights to gain voters, And that is still their only goal. They don't give a crap about racial rights, if they solved the problems they couldn't continue to take these fake ''moral outrages'' and ''revolutions''. They have been fueling racism by flooding media with false accusations, making real racism harder to find and less likely to be believed.

• 1|2
    0|2
  • 1) Pussy Pass was issued.

2) People that cross the Clintons have a bad habit of shooting themselves in the back of the head several times with a shotgun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to politics. Want me to tell you why water is wet?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have faith in the Democratic party. If we can prevent Hillary from being elected maybe they'll change?

• Show All
    • Trump will end our economy crisis. And will give the DNC time to reflect on their actions before pulling bs like this again. Unfortunately Bernie may be too old next election

• I don't think you know what an economy crisis is. We aren't in 1, bruh. 2008 want that long ago 😑

• Because she has far too many fingers in too many pies,
    Its the same reason The Bushes, nor the Waltons, nor the Kennedy's, would ever be arrested

0|0
    0|1
  • Clinton has too much influence in the justice system.

0|0
    0|1
  • She is a Clinton, do I have to say more?

0|1
    0|1
  • One word Vagina that's why

0|0
    0|0
  • Call James Bond

0|1
    0|0
  • simple: she's hillary clinton

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you smoke?
    Are you buying the strong stuff on the deep web?
    Beware, your dealer sold you something bad.

fusiondotnet.files.wordpress.com/.../5melt23.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Because you're lying about the fbi findings and all 7 of the probes and investigations into benghazi showed she didn't do anything illegal.
    Fear and hate monger it all you want. Cuz that's all you got.

Why wasn't anyone arrested for the 13 benghazis resulting in 87 deaths under the bush administration? Where's your outrage over that?
    http://www.politifact.com/embassyattacks/

0|3
    0|1
    • Thumbs down? oh boo hoo. That's all you got? where's your outrage over the 13 attacks on US embassies during the bush administration?

• Show All
    • @Izumiblu this is obviously pointless since you are too stubborn to accept any wrongdoing. Where have i seen that before?

• @TupacShakur Yeah whatever, i guess i have to manufacture somehow where i was wrong in the facts i stated to satisfy the person who has actually proven bias. Bis can only be assumed when it's demonstrated. I've not demonstrated the bias im being accused of. So keep on keepin on buddy!