If you woke up tomorrow and found that you'd gone back in time to when you were half your current age, what would you do?

You still retain all of your memories and knowledge from the future, but you wake up in your younger body, on the day exactly halfway between your date of birth and the present day. When would that be for you, and what would you do? How would you cope, and what might you do differently to take advantage of the situation?

Bumping. Anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love that because I needed mental health care and didn't really realize it and it's held me back in some ways. So I'd hope I'd build a more well rounded and successful life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be 9 years old. I would probably freak out at first but then fist pump because my dreams came true.

I wouldn't have anyone to talk to about it, so I guess I would just have to make do with a journal to keep my sanity

What Girls Said 3

• So I'd be 14.5 years old. I'd do sooo much differently starting with loving myself more.

• Omg so much.

• So, if you woke up tomorrow in 2006, back when you were 10, how would you react? Would you be freaking out in a good way, or in a bad way? And would you live out those ten years again the same way that you did the first time, or choose to set out on a different path in life instead?

• I don't know really. I don't want to think about this lol

• Get money and fuck bitches

• o_0 Okay then. Have to say, I was expecting this answer, but expected it to come from a guy first...

• Surprise ~~

What Guys Said 3

• I would still feel old. lol

• So, what'd you do if this happened? Live life the same way you did the first time around, or do things differently?

• I would find ways to do things differently. Knowing what will happen with my health would have caused me to make different choices. Also the health of family embers. I would have set things up to handle them better and be more financially prepared for them.

• So 12 and 4.5 months more or less.

That's EXACTLY the age I want to go back and build up my life from there. I learned so much from my mistakes all those years, so this would be a perfect opportunity. God please give me this chance, to go back. I don't need wealth or fame, just to make-up for my mistakes!

• well id correct a lot of mistakes and "what ifs" i have now and id hope id remember the next days winning lotto numbers then i can be rich and not have to go through struggling and suffering having a back breaking shitty job, and no life, id maybe find a girlfriend in a better way. im 33 so id be 16 1/2 id reject all the girls who asked me out who wasted my time that dated and ditched me.
    it would be my own episode of Quantum Leap moment in life.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjK9GJMBpt0