How to find purpose in my current life?

I am 17, no job, never had a boyfriend and I have to stay in the same city for university. I don't really have much of a goal, have only 2 really good friend (I have other friends but they are hardly available. And I'm never allowed to go out. I feel like I'm just bored with life. There is only one thing keeping me happy which is my story I write. Other than that, I feel like I have no goal, nothing to do because all my plans falls through. I know I could focus on my grades, by my grades are more than good enough. What do I do to spark interest in my life. (Kind of sounds like a mid-life crisis, right?)

What Guys Said 3

• "omg I'm only 17 and I don't have a job. he'p! he'p!"
    That's so cute lol
    Go to college, and everything will change. Trust me

• Trying searching Islam... its full of purposes. It shows you there are more important things in life and chances to do good. You should have some goals for your career too... think about how you can make the world a better place :)

• You are to young for a purpose.

What Girls Said 0