I'm curious how the Bernie supporters feel that he totally sold out and is now supporting a candidate that is everything he claimed to be against?

Most Helpful Guy

• It amazes me that periodically we all get pristine glimpses of the vile and hideous beast that lies behind the curtain of our outlandishly corrupt political system, and the collective outrage that should ensue is somehow overcome by deafening silence. It's all nothing but a carefully choreographed show put on by fiends and enemies of the Republic. I'm utterly sickened. Anyone who voted for Hillary Clinton should jailed!

• I just feel like Hillary wants to be president only so she can feed her ego, and become the first woman president. She seems like a sociopath.

I am just amazed how she isn't in prison.. a normal person would be.

• Lmfao. That would be the only time she'd tell the truth. God I pity anyone who has to work for her, you know she's rude as hell off camera..

• It's well-known she's a beast!

Most Helpful Girl

• Betrayed really. I felt so demoralized seeing Bernie give that speech, it looked as if someone was holding a gun to his back. Shit Trump was warmer to us then Hillary was. Ever since Bernie gave that speech i now GET why people are voting Trump, i understand it now. As of now i'm voting Trump for a lot of different reasons. I can't vote for Hillary after what she's done to Bernie and i can't vote for a rigged system.

What Guys Said 6

• Politicians place loyalty to their designated political party above their own personal policies. In all honesty, Sanders' policies are closer to that of Stein's or possibly even Trump's. Yet he endorses Clinton SOLELY because she is the only democratic candidate left.

Its typical behavior of most politicians, so quite frankly I'm surprised people are surprised.

• I don't support any of them, but Trump is far closer to Sanders than Clinton is, as is the Green nominee Jill Stein.

Sanders, on principle, should have endorsed Trump or Stein.

• Honestly I said that exact same thing to all of my friends. The best would have been a Trump Sanders ticket that wouldve won 100% of the vote.

• Welcome to politics. It's not about actually promising stuff, it's about talking bullshit that hopefully gives you votes. Since it was bullshit anyway, it doesn't matter if you join any other party. After all it's just a job you're trying to get.

• Beats the even greater evil.

• Doesn't matter. Going Jill Stein.

• he lost. he CHOSE to support her. We are stronger, together

What Girls Said 1

• I was a huge Bernie supporter and honestly that completely changes my impression of him. I even protested at Trump rally's for him. Completely changed my opinion- I was totally wrong- moving to support Donald Trump. Many people are the same as me. Hillary must be stopped.