If you are still single in your 30's and 40's you are a loser?

agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO..
    People making judgements like that without knowing anything about their situation, what they have been through, the decisions they were faced with, etc. are losers though...
    agree?

• Thanks for the MHO. I'm not a loser, and I want to get married again, just some bad circumstances

What Guys Said 22

• Why would you think that way? Who is influencing you to think that way? Technically we all fucking lose in the end, and doesn't matter if you're single, in a relationship, married or divorced, have kids or don't have kids, pretty, ugly,, rich, poor, virgin, slut, fat, skinny, good, bad, etc., etc. for all various different possibilities.

Why? Because EVERYONE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT THEY ARE, WHAT THEY HAVE, AND WHAT THEY DO. So how exactly does anything at all make ANY OF US "winners".

Everyone is going to Fucking Die Eventually Anyway!

Life is a No-Win and Lose-Lose Situation without boundless delusions and illusions, and if anything had ever really mattered especially when it comes to delusional shit like relationships, love, sex, money, "status", or "fame", as the only value and worth of any of those things that ever had, were applied and given value and worth to them BY US. They mattered only because we WANT them to matter in the first place!

Same goes for Relationships, they are ABSOLUTELY NEVER Guaranteed to last forever regardless, you can be in one, but so what? Things can and will change unexpectedly and then eventually you'd end up right back to square one, or worse, you could end up completely heartbroken in a really bad breakup, split or divorce, but those are the chances you'll have to take and always keep in mind that relationships and even marriages are ABSOLUTELY NEVER Guaranteed to last forever.

And if you think that Just because you are in a relationship that you won't die all alone, THINK AGAIN.

Because the real truth is that more often that not, one spouse or partner will almost always die and pass away before the other. Unless by some other random chance that BOTH partners Die together AT THE SAME TIME, thus someone will always be left behind to grief and suffer.

Now I don't know if you are trying to put down others that are still single in their 30s or 40s or if someone else is trying to put you down for still being single and almost 30, but if it's the latter case, tell all of those motha fuckas that judge you negatively and speak ill of your single status to all just GO AN FUCK THEMSELVES, because it's none of their business, it depends on how you define what is a winner or a loser.

Do you really think by owning things and having someone is being called a winner? Or does it it goes back to regardless of whether we though we would win or lose the situation and reality at the end is still the same?

• No, not at all. That's a nonsensical thinking. Just being you are single doesn't mean that you are a loser!. Your relationship status has nothing to do with you being successful in your life.

You should ignore such people who say things like that.

• No things happen. Remember the man puts out all the cash while the girl just shows up and gets spoiled rotten. Not every man wants to deal with that, sometimes they just want to be alone without the financial burden and the drama that comes with it.

• Bit of a narrow-minded view with it not taking into a persons circumstances :)

• Disagree.
    If you're still succesful in terms of life, happiness, job, whatever... you're still in the clear

• If you're a man, that makes you a winner!

• Nah, living a life 'going through the process', not questioning anything, is boring.

• Not everyone like to be in a relationship so they are happy being single. I know an older guy that is like this. he is in his late 60s and has never been married or has any kids

• not at all. Were not living in the 50's, you don't need to be married off in your early 20's.

• Nope, it's intelligent at times, since I've seen men ruined by divorce.

• Nope

• Yes.

.
    .
    .
    .

lol no, being single isn't a bad thing at all.

• I don't think so. Each person has his/her reason.

• Yeah u are a goddamn loser.

• [Might no. 9 joke]

• No, everybody has a different path in life and some accomplish things sooner than others.

• Not if you're a man. You're either a genius, or incredibly lucky.

• Well, only if you were never not single.

• Duh, nope..

• It depends on the situation, I think.

I have focused the last several years super focused on my career, and have no real love interests now so I will be in my 30's unmarried. I am also a fucking millionaire...

More challenging for a women, especially if she hasn't taken care of her body.

I can date a hot 20 whatever I want. I have a sick car, a killer condo, travel often to places most guys can't afford. Yeah, so I'll get used by some hit chicks for sure but I'll also get to fuck them as well.

• if your a guy obviously yes
    if your a girl more than likely its her fault because she's not doing anything (such as approaching and showing interest) to get a guy. or she's approaching the wrong guys. and getting played

• yepp

What Girls Said 6

• Lol, no. It sometimes means you're waiting for the right person. I have a cousin who was single at 32 and he's now with someone at 35. He had plenty of opportunities with women, but he didn't want to be with just anyone. He wanted to be with THE one. You're not a loser at all. People who say that are judgmental pricks.

• not necessarily. might just be playing the field. a la clooney.

• My father was 47 when he married. But he's a master of the universe type, was being gold digged left and right.

• No. I plan to be single or unmarried then. Many people have career goals you know that right? I want to be a doctor and get married and have kids after residency. That means I will be married probably mid thirties.

• 30s no 40s yes

• No, it's not true.