How can I approach my fiancé after my tragic accident?

Hi my names Tyler and I suffered severe burns on my face due to mask melting. I been hospitalized and she didn't visit bc she wasn't informed. I'm afraid that she might have moved on or she won't accept my change in appearance. I need help. I don't know what approach to take

What Girls Said 1

• All that you can do is try. She may not have heard or she may be concerned but, hasn't found a way to contact you. Or, she may be afraid. Either way, your physical appearance is only a small part of who you are, as a person. She should still love you for the person you are because the only thing that has changed is your outer self. And, if you have scars, there are treatments to get rid of them and rejuvinate the skin.

Good luck and know that whatever happens, you can get through it. Heal quickly and feel better. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Make sure she knows what happened and how to contact you,, then leave everything up to her. If she fails to reach out, you're far better off without her. The right woman will come into your life!

• Sorry to hear that. why didn't you inform her? Don't you guys talk/txt at all?