Who Will Win The Election?

Who do you guys think could or would win the Election in November? Trump or Hillary?

Most Helpful Guy

• Still trying to figure out how the country got to this point...

• So I was about to answer the question but then was like, how does it even matter? Both the candidates are shrewd and full of themselves

What Guys Said 21

• The wealthy, the bankers, big pharama, monsanto... those in power.

The people lose and remain controlled so the leeches at the top can feed off the productivity of those who work... that's the system that has to be sustained as it implodes slowly.. else it collapses fast.

Gary Johnson is too weak an image.

Hillary was handed the power... the party of slavery, whose underlying thinking remains... control people and draw off their productivity and use it to control them, I suspect wins. Reps are the other head to the same beast (not much better, just a little more on the side of business... sometimes). Hard to get enough people to risk on Trump as he is terrible at communicating and egotistical.

• Deez nuts. He'll come back...

• Hillary Clinton, hopefully

• If crooked Hillary wins it won't matter since it will be the end of America as we know it.

If Trump wins we have a chance to turn things around, if Hillary wins, well, people start moving to Canada, New Zealand or wherever else they can to get away from that corrupt feminist nut.

• I have a feeling it will be very close. It will depend on turnout, low Donald Trump will win and high Hillary Clinton will win. The huge question is who will win an average turnout at the moment.

• Your boy Donald Trump

• Trump.

• Trump will, he's already way ahead Hillary in the latest polls they've taken by like 40-50%

• Hillary will win by a very small margin!

• Regardless of who wins, all Americans will lose

With both Clinton/Trump opportunists with little or no credibility

• i dont really care. they are both shit, but i think trump is a knucklehead who might cause ww3, so i hope people go with clinton..

• Donald Trump, hopefully.

• marijuana.

• Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump has been vilified and down trodden from the very moment he announced his intention to run. Firstly from the Republicans and then from the media and everyone else.

• im getting ready for ww3

• trump
    he's so stupid he can win symphaty by other ignorant people so...
    america is condamned!

• THE FUCK DO I CARE... They're both frauds lmao

• Trump

• 0|0
  • 0|3
    • CTHULHU who doesn't love a demon god monster of nightmares, madness and horror who commands a inter-universal army of demons and monsters and aliens of nightmare who drives people insane/mad. And who's destined to bring about the destruction of everything into eternal darkness YAY o can't forget the necronomicon

• Who will win? The dictatorship of the majority called democracy is the winner.

What Girls Said 8

• I rather Trump win tho i'm guessing its going to be Brexit close.

• sadly it will probably be Donald trump I think 😞

• Clinton

• Either way we gon dieee

• Trump will make America shitty again.

• From a woman who lives in the country that elected Berlusconi.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Stupid knows no bounds.

• @HyperNova Yeah... you're the living proof. Why else would you try to attack me with something that I got nothing to do with/that I got no control of? :')

• I think Hilary will win. I think the politicians have something under their sleeves where they would put a republican as a supreme court judge and a democrat as a president. I think most politicians know that Trump is not a good candidate.

• Trump

• Sanders and Jill