Is it slutty to wear shorts and heals?

In a few days I'm going to a typical house party and I was planning on wearing shorts with heels. I thought about it for a while and realized it might be considered slutty to most people. Is it slutty to wear shorts with heels? It's not an everyday outfit just for the party, but at the same time I don't want people calling me a slut. Is it slutty or not? The outfit looks similar to the photo below. Is it slutty to wear shorts and heals?

Its only the CLOTHES not the makeup, nails, or hair

Most Helpful Girl

• No your Not slutty for wearing them. Don't listen to what others say about you. You wear what you want and That outfit isn't slutty at all.

What Guys Said 11

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• i wouldn't call it slutty but i hate that outfit.

• I wouldn't wear heels, especially those ones, to shorts. Take a skirt instead, or flats. (If you care what others think, if you don't, then go for it!!)

• I don't think it is a slutty outfit.

• What you wear has nothing to do with how slutty you are.

• Not slutty really. But the heels and nails are tacky asf.

• Nope it's not slutty

• Rule of thumb, anything short wear flats it doesn't look so trashy, anything just over the knee then yes you can wear heels but definitely not with shorts unless the shorts are classy and hit the top of your knees.

• Just make sure your ass isn't hanging out. Other than that, not at all! Have fun. 😃

• Nope it's not!
    And please wear your 'heels' with the shorts

• heels*