Sacred of dying alone. What should I do?

I'm almost 30 and literally have no friends. I've been hurt and betrayed by people so many times in my past that I don't trust anyone but my parents, who are the only support I've got. I'm so scared that when they are gone, I'll have no one. I am terrified of dying alone

Most Helpful Guy

• im in the same situation as you. i have no friends and i v'e been hurt and betrayed a lot by people and i have a lot of trust issues and i dont trust anyone rather than my parents. and im also afraid what will i do when they will be gone

What Guys Said 12

• Stop being a victim

• Go to places, go to events, meet new people. Or go online to places you like, meet new people there.

• I can understand, I really don't know what to say for this. I hope you are ok.

• Its never too late. Start making friends today :)
    Be my friend :)

• Welcome to being a man.

• Don't be. There are plenty of people that'll love to chat you up!

• Marry me

• Well, let's chat?

• I am in the same boat.
    I have no friends, no female friends and no relationships

• Your the problem. It is a tough world.

• Find a lover <3

• Feminism is causing huge social problems. The day men and women stopped working together... society will crumble. Seems most men and women are going to die alone

• oh come one, someone had to bring this topic even on this post which is off topic, right?

• how does this relate to the question?

What Girls Said 7

• get professional help.
    Life is no fairy tale, shit happens, people will fuck you over, etc etc etc.
    BUT life is also the opposite of that. Life can be a great fucking party and be great overall.
    Find the right people, stop acting like a victing and you will stop being the victim. Self pity will not help you in any way. Not personally and not professionally.
    It is a dog eat dog world out there, only the tough ones make it, and if you are not tough, get yourself the tools to succeed.

• Don't let your fear of what could happen make nothing happen. Being hurt and betrayed happens when you open your life up to people. But it's part of growing up.. it makes you stronger. Hang in there, and if you ever need a buddy, I am here for a chat :) Huugggs

• So what if you got hurt? It's part of the life, if you'll be always running away from experiences and people you'll end up alone. Sure, not every human is trust worthy but trust is something you get as the time passes, not every person you meet is going to stab your back. Just be brave and move on. Go on trips, find hobbies, talk to new people, volunteer, enjoy life now.

• Duuuuuddde you're 30 not 60 just relax. Work through your issues so you can move on and make a life for yourself.

• take some time for yourself... visit places and get a pet

• I think you should consider going into therapy. It will help you look back at your past relationships and friendships to determine what went wrong, and if there are any recurring patterns. It will also help you learn how to forge healthy relationships for the future.

• Might want to find a religion. You dont even have to 100% believe in god, just do the cultural, ritual stuff and you'll find meaning. If i may, i'd suggest Christianity.

• nahh she should look into Buddhism I think. Christianity has too many "rules" and reasons to hate yourself (think about everything that is considered a sin... she could just join a convent and it would be easier)

• @bomba78 I think you may have misunderstood. She's scared of dying alone and in the western world Christianity is more prevalent and compatible as Buddhism, which may have better results is a more drastic change to her lifestyle. As for the "rules" it really depend on which version of Christianity you're looking for. Also where do you get that Christians are self hating? Anti-homosexuality?