How do you know if you're considered good looking?

How do you know if you're considered attractive to the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• By having an easy time with the opposite sex.

At least that's how it works for me. I feel at my best when multiple women are giving me lots of attention and coming on pretty strongly.

I feel least attractive when I step into a place and feel like the invisible guy.

I paid careful attention in my youth over what kind of fashion, hairstyle, physique, character, and attitude I needed to have to make the difference between these two scenarios, and cultivated the one that gets the most female attention.

• I'm reminded of a female friend I have here in Japan. She's actually quite stunning and a minor celebrity (comedian on television), but she's in her late 30s. We went to a night club one time with her and it had a much younger crowd, like university students, and within an hour she broke down crying because not a single guy was approaching her (she's used to such male attention). :-D

So we switched to a club with a more mature crowd and then she got guys approaching her left and right and was happy.

• Lol she cried? What the actual fuck lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• when u get compliments or looks from others i think?

What Guys Said 8

• Through various interaction with the opposite sex.

Also, everyone should be able to look at people of the same sex and objectively understand whether or not that person is more on the attractive or unattractive side. Thus, everyone should be able to look in the mirror and get a general idea of where a typical person might rate them in the looks department.

• If the opposite sex looks at you often and you get approached or complimented (especially true for girls)

• The attention you get, the way people compliments you and if you find it really easy to talk to the opposite sex

• When people check you out
    When you receive compliments

• More attention, make the opposite sex stutter basically.

• people will tell you

• if the opposite sex stares you a lot and smile at you. and you get a lot of good attention from them

• people telly you, you are good looking

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know I have this doubt too