Another Attack?

Yet once again there is another Islamic attack on a priest in France.

This is like the 5th attack or something within a month or less.

Am I the only one that's sick of it. Does it really make sense to say its extremists or rather the culture and religion breeds extremists?

Most Helpful Girl

• The attacks on France are mostly to do with its role in Imperialist wars, less to do with a "culture that breeds extremists". They are at *war*, you know. Such is the reality of conflict. Western powers can drop hundreds of bombs on civilian infrastructure and fire artillery into civilian crowds, and then act shocked that their enemy will do the same.

People will try to say I am saying that France deserves it and I'm not. The everyday French people are the ones being targeted by foreign (para) military powers, as are the everyday people of Syria, Iraq, Mali... None of them deserve it. These are ideological wars and imperialist power plays fought with human lives. It is time to end war.

• "These are ideological wars and imperialist power plays fought with human lives. It is time to end war."
      EXACTLY
      What people are forgetting is that these are wars over resources and land and politics disguised behind religion

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets go back not so long ago when Germany opened the doors to Syrian refugees and thought of a happy ever after ending... :)

ha! look where we are now. And it's far more surprising Americans are still debating issues about immigrants and the Syrian refugees. People think Obama is this super awesome cool guy, when he is the one who has insisted in opening doors to Muslims. He has caused severe damage with all his leftist bullshit, and his progressive propaganda.

People need to learn you cannot mix cultures that are like oil and water, and expect them to work together without any sort of friction or violence. Islam is oppressive, and their beliefs are extremist by default (look at the video below). Setting aside terrorism, Islam intentions is to spread worldwide and to dominate. Try to put your head in a war context against what is without doubt the most violent and extremist religion/culture on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPSg8nulnhk

• Syrian refugees didn't commit any of those crimes tho

• @Jehovahkiin I never said that. But terrorists did infiltrate with the syrian refugees. The risk was always there, and if you see the footage you would notice the big, big majority of refugees were men holding children. Imagine if USA openly opened the doors for them...
      I still read comments now and get shocked by the responses. I wonder if these things happened in their own backyard, would they still have the same damn liberal ideals?

What Girls Said 6

• And in all these situation, i just can't understand why and how they are not to be destroyed. USA, UK, Russia vs... don't they have power to erase all isis area? I coudn't understand politics in this century. And i coudn't believe isis is all alone.

• IS is not alone.

• @madhatters4 you never know who is a member until an attack takes place. Then there are the lone wolf attacks from the mentally unstable.

• All religion should be outlawed, this shit should have died out centuries ago, it's an embarrassment to the human race we still entertain such stupid notions.

• It's all a sham

• I'm sick of the terriost attack too. We need to do something about these killing.

• I'm sick of it too. It makes more sense to say it's the extremists that breed extremists. All religions and cultures teach good morals but it's just the bad apples who become extremists and plan attacks. The extremists even teach others to follow their ways. It's called brainwashing.

• Its extremists. Islam doesn't promote hate, the extremists just take interpretations to the next level and make up their own.

• Every religion has the same type of stories that promote killing. but you really dont see anything happening

• Quran has significantly more than most major religions though, and they're less 'in the background' that's why there's so much controversy

What Guys Said 18

• Of course you're not the only one that's sick of it. What a stupid self centred question.

It is of course, extremists. They want a culture war. Because right now, only idiot fanatics are joining them in their Jihad.

They want a country like France to say "Right, that's it, we're killing ALL the Muslims..." and then they can say to their Muslim brothers, even the moderates "You see? They have declared war on us all! Join us!!"

And then, (because like I said, they are fucking morons) they think their God will make them victorious in the ensuing religious war.

It drives them fucking CRAZY when a country like France says "You know what? You can kill us. But you will NEVER change us. We will still eat and drink and love the way we did in the past. We will embrace our freedom. You don't scare us. We will have our wine. We will have our gay marriage. And our many many love affairs. We will continue to welcome Muslims who integrate and we will never be afraid of them. We are stronger than you. We are braver than you. And you cannot change us."

• we are not at war with a religion. if that was the case you could simply outlaw the religion. we are at war with an ideology. it's rather hard to fight ideology with guns and missiles, drones and strategic attacks

the military acts to try and curb ISIS are meant to tear down their strong holds but victory lies in somehow changing the hearts and minds of people who have adopted a violent, dangerous and jaded ideology

• It's a foreign, non-Western culture (which of course includes religion) that unfortunately these countries in Europe like France have imported into their midst. (And we in the U. S. as well, although we're probably not as far gone as Europe.) And as harsh as it sounds to say in the wake of all these tragedies, these are self-inflicted wounds. The multiculturalists have succeeded in weakening the resolve of much of the European people and erasing borders. But I take hope in the fact that there is a growing movement in European countries to put a halt to the insanity of mass immigration from the Muslim world.

• I think you can have extremists in all religions and cultures. I do not believe for a second that particular culture or religion breeds extremists. In fact it is the extremists who use the religion and culture for their madness, it gives some justification from the ISIS terrorist to Dylann Roof who shot 9 black churchgoers in Carolina to start a race war.
    i2.cdn.turner.com/.../...rhodesian-exlarge-169.jpg

• Yes but if that was the case why do continue to see islamic people cause havoc at least once a month Around the globe. Its consistent, too consistent

And half the times its regular people. Like the truck driver in Nice who just recently killed 84 people. This guy was a citizen and a regular person thats acting on his own... but why? he is one of many

• Since tens of years, western countries have been attacking Muslim countries, causing millions of deaths.
    Western countries used and still use and arm Muslim extremists to remove governments they don't like in Muslim countries.
    Terrorists retaliate.
    Nuff said.

• So go fight the war where it came from

I've never heard of an Asian walking into saudi and blowing up children

• Yes 100% religion will bring out the worst in people. Just some more than others. At the core of religion. Is not peace. Its seperation and division. It fuels the greed of human beings. since the dawn of religion people have been fighting because of it

But we dont see random christians going into egypt and blowing up a school. The targets and who they come from are very specified

• @Asker, we see Marines and aviotion murdering families in Afghanistan and Iraq.

• It's extraordinarily odd isn't it? That great humanitarians and scientists of immense intelligence and wisdom, are somehow of the same species as ignorant and violent religious extremists.

The greatest thinkers to have ever lived are so vastly different from these imbecilic, cowardly murders, that it begs the question "what in the thunderfuck went wrong?"

I'm curious what the findings would show if psychologists and pediatricians researched the detailed upbringings of these Islamic extremists, versus say, Daniel Dennet or Richard Dawkins. These polar opposites, if they weren't physically the same species, might persuade you otherwise if you compared only the differences in cognitive ability.

I don't see how it could be otherwise that something about these Islamic subcultures dotted throughout Europe and America, is directly causing severe forms of psychosis. As an atheist I recognize my inclination to rush in and blame the religion, and of course I do to some extent, but I wonder just how grossly enflamed that causal factor is by the hateful connotation associated with Islam over the last 15 years.

I suppose what I'm really getting at is this:

I think we are in the midst of a vicious cycle of violence that will cease to end only when one side is eradicated. I know it's strong words but hear me out. Religiousity of radical Islamic proportions is a mental state that will never go away. No matter what evidence you bring forward, no matter what avenue of rationale you try to lead them down, they will never be open to any form of skepticism. Call me a Debbie downer if you like but moderate --- fundamentalist Islam is a lost cause to try and reason with.

They are totally convinced of their ideals, and they know we free peoples of the world (the western world) by-and-large hate their ideals as threatening to liberty itself.

It almost reminds me of the Cold War, and how we so vengefully resented any thought of communist idealology poisoning American values. it was before my time but I'm sure several people on GaG know firsthand the tension that arose from that situation, and how we almost destroyed our own existence.

Oh well, that's enough rambling😅 Here look at this kitten and be happy
    images4.fanpop.com/.../...ns-16155935-1280-800.jpg

• No, you are not the only one that's sick of it. Even I am sick of hearing about these attacks.

• Truths we hold inevitable, but yet can't be proven. That's the basis of most all human nation are built upon. This war is 1000 years old.

• You cry over one man dead? The so called " Islamic state " 90 % of thier kills are Muslims but you decide spot the light on the 10 %
    And there's only 106.000 jihadist FROM A 1.6 BILLION MUSLIMS

• Islamic state created this monster called isis. The religion is a cause of it. Whether its extremists taking it out of proportion or not is irrelevant. They use the religion to do their bad duties so the religion is the cause

People are starting on their own. The attack in nice paris with the truck who killed 84 people are people are the world becoming converted because the culture is allowing that

The orlando attack in the club. This was an alone act. Not jihadist my friend.

Many other religions exist. But no one is fighting as these so called 'extremists' are.

The question was... does the religion and culturd breed extremists? Meaning is it more likely people will become extreme while following islam?

• religion is an excuse. howhever i would try to hack most of communicating devices for islamic people
    you never know what is what

• Get well soon

• Boooooring

• Say that to the people who have to face the death of their loved ones because how islam shits on infidels. Allowing and opening the door for crazy muslims to do crazy thinGs.

• Boooooooring
      Using people death to a political cause is as filthy as killing itself

Many shooting happened lately but noone got annoyed cause it wasn't by Muslims

So what's boring is that silly way of try to prove your false idea

Tell to people who faced death
      That's me one of people who faced 11 invasions by Christians
      On the other hand Muslims did 2 invasion
      So who is hateful?
      Do you even know how Islam treat infidels? I mean did you look it up yourself or you read Christians talk about it
      Now it's your turn for boring nonsense justification

• What? Another one? You don't say!!!

• Just another daily attack, why should it bother us more than others..

• liberals just bury their head in the sand under the flag of multiculturalism and pretend they can't hear the gun shots and explosions as homegrown Muslim terrorists are being radicalised amonst us.

• Yes it does

• Why Muslims are attacking in their own countries like turkey, Bangladesh, Pakistan, saudi, baghdad etc? Dafaq its not Islamic attacks these attacks are made by anti Islamic cunts

• Then why is that random islamic people around the globe are acting on their own in the name of god. For example the orlando shooting.

The point im trying to make is the culture combined with the religion right now is brewing up more violent people than it otherwise would

• of course this culture /religion breeds extremists