Girls, how well do you tolerate sarcasm?

Does sarcasm make ya mad? I can be totally sarcastic an no one gets offended or mad , but when does sarcasm stop for you? At what point do you tell em stop being sarcastic please your starting to piss me off!

Are ya sarcastic back? LOL

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Roughly 50% of everything I say is sarcastic, and I use roughly 300% of all the situations in which sarcasm would be acceptable

What Girls Said 4

• I like sarcasm. :P

• The only time that I'm not so fond of sarcasm is when I'm online. Unless you make it really apparent then it can be really hard sometimes to tell when someones joking around or being serious which can be confrontational.

Like especially on GAG like a lot of people just simply are rude and like to pick fights out of the blue so when someone's just pulling my leg sometimes I interpret it wrong but most of time I can tell and play along.

As for real life I'm extremely sarcastic.

• I'm usually make sarcastic comebacks to the person who starts being all sarcastic to me until it turns into a huge joke

• If it is stupid, I get annoyed :p