How much do you grow in height per year?

Im a 14 years old girl and 5'5 feet tall (165 cm) and i want to know how much will i grow? I want to be really tall is it possible to grow to 6ft?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on your genetics. I'm 5'2 and I'm 16, I haven't grown taller much at all. My mom is 5'5, 5'6 and my dad is 6'3 so hopefully I'll grow more.

Most Helpful Girl

• The time we grow the most height-wise is before we have our 1st period. If you have gotten your 1st period already, you won't grow too much (be happy if you will grow 2 inches...).

• Well i got my first period at 11 so obviously i grew since then. Tnx anyway

What Guys Said 4

• You stop growing now and start shrinking with age. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

• U have still potential to grow up until age of 18, for men its until 22-25. U are at a good height for ur age, u can be 170-172 until 18.

• OMG I still have time. Maybe my penor will grow more. It will be a dream come true.

• @ButteredToast ofcourse u have bruh, but u must do exercises from this time on, like streching yourself, your legs, your back and with sleeping between 22.30 -23.00 pm Will help you to grow taller even if u are 20.

• I don't know... I was 5'5 6 years ago and now I'm 5'11

• it depends

What Girls Said 5