What on earth would you do?

Ok... So if someone ran up to you and kissed you on your lips and ran away... basically "kiss cam". It Could be by a crush or a random person.. You name it! What would you do if that happened to you? And this never happened to me by the way i'm just asking to see what you guys would do in this situation. And if this happened to me.. i honestly don't know what i would i do... i guess it depends for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think they wanted to give me mouth heroes. It's a cruel world out there.

healthhq.org/.../herpes-on-lip-3.png

• it is! That's why it's not a good idea to kiss random strangers.

• yeah... I have seen may people do "kiss cam" but i dont really see the point of it, just going around and kissing random people. AND OML! if i show my mom this picture.. she is legit is gonna get mad At Me LOL... Stuff like this "crawls her skin"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• She ain't gonna take me out to dinna or nothin? Awe hellz naw, aye girl, come on, gimme yo number.

• lol "gimme yo number"

• Nothing at all. Just smile and move on with my day.

• I'd probably be that guy that thought u were attacking me so I'd probably defend myself and give u a nasty bloody nose lol

• lol bruh

• Well if someone were running up to u and were about to do something wouldn't u react lol

• I would chase them and say they have to pay first and shit. They can look but they can't touch. Not without paying first

• LOL bruh

• This guy knows whats up.
      I like to be wined and dined before a girl kisses me.

• It never would have happened I don't kiss strangers who run up to me.

• I'd either freeze or I'd run after that person to ask why xD

• Oh For sure i'd Freeze! I don't know what else i would do! im super shy! but it also depends..

• Weird question OP. I'd probably call the cops cause I was just raped.

• dodge. obviously.

• I'd kiss back

What Girls Said 1

• I would be like, 'What the hell, why are they doing that?'
    Once, when I was six years old, some weird ass lady came up to me and started caressing my cheek and chin out of nowhere and she was like, 'you have really nice skin, it is so soft and the colour is nice.' like WTF?

• LOL that must be Awkward Tho!

• ikr... and she let me stayed in the bathroom for at least 30 minutes to scrub my face lmao
      gotta love my mom :D

• LOL of course!