Have you been able to crush your ego? Or get rid of it?

I honestly feel like im so close then some jackass cuts me off on the California 1 and i lose my shit.
And condemn his family to hell.

• Nope
  • Yus OP <3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Not a chance in hell of that ever happening.

I approve of the d/p.

• I never really had a big ego to begin with, so it's all good.

• Never had a big ego but I do have a huge temper at times. :D I've worked trying not to fly off the handle easily.

• I don't even have a huge ego

• is that skeletor in the pic

• Yes... I have had to.

• I never had one to begin with

• Tell me about it, what's up with the driving here in Cali?

• Depends on where you are driving.

• Nononono, Manila. In the Philippines.

Also, some parts of China have had traffic jams that lasted literally for 11 days straight.

I've lived in enough parts of the world to know that US traffic ain't shit, even at its worst.

• @redeyemindtricks I need to put my contacts in, I read that as Miami, sorry! Yeah, I've heard in some places it's just so packed. My friend went to a wedding in Indian and told me about the traffic there, too. 11 days of traffic though... that's a lot. It's definitely not the worst here, it sucks sucks when the temperature gets to 100-109 like it has.

What Guys Said 8

• Okay seriously, yes. I failed. My ego has been crushed, pulverized, quenched, obliterated!

I always thought that I'm smart, everything happens for a good reason and everything in life is running smoothly, but... I failed. This was going to be the best year of my life but... boom! Every coffer of ambition and hope, exploded.

This is the worst feeling. I mean, it is understandable that ALL people suck & even your own luck is shit, but when you realise that your own capability is substandard, this is so disgraceful to your ego.

Of course, that wasn't superiority complex. It was reasonable and hence I call it ego, but now, it is just a permanent mark of just a mere superstition :/

Now, people are living MY dreams. "I" deserved to be there but alas, all of my twisted ways and wasted days are up, nobody is here to hear me shout.

I never wanted it, it just happened and it feels so atrocious :(

• well no, the word ego is just latin for self. everybody has a self. some people just pretend like its bigger than it actually is for some reason.

• If my ego is the big ass recluse I just smashed on the floor then yes... yes I did crush it.

• Just lol at bros that have egos

• Yeah... I can take the worst insults aimed at me and look completely past it and see the aims of the person who leveled it at me.

• Never! I always try but instinctively I'll never be able to

• My ego has an ego, I'm beyond saving OP.

• Yus OP <3