So I got this teenager problem? What should I do?

Well recently I'm very, very lazy, knowing what I have to finish (like homework, etc) but never getting it started, rather, doing something that is a waste of time. And I like it. Because things like social media, video games are such addictive attractionz, aren't they? Whereas I got my dreams and goals that await me to realize, and it takes a lot of time. And to reach my goals, I first have to get what I gotta do done. But I'm too lazy to do it.
I always have a plan in my head but you know it's pretty hard to stick with it. Well maybe someone said to divide a plan into small parts, I tried, and that didn't work. I really dunno what I should do. I just lost almost all those motivations to work it.

Can you guys please help me? Some advice? :)

I'll appreciate that ; )

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to the library where there isn't any distractions

• But that makes me feel isolated from the world or am I thinking wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah yes, getting into this phase:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c87TKWgRyCE

• Oh bruh thanks for the music

• And what your crush does, like Jessica Jones, could be an inspiration to me , because I rarely take actions to what I want. But since today, I will try my best to take actions and be adventurous like you guys, and make your help actually mean something.

Gracias mi amigo :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• you just need something to motivate you

• I know, but what motivates u?