When was the last time you had an accidental dumb moment?

I went to the store and when the cashier asked for my phone number for the store card, my mind went completely blank. All I could remember was the area code of my phone number. 😞

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeez, a whole slew of dumb moments is rushing to my head.
    - I gave out my mom's phone number instead of mine for one thing.
    - I forgot the date of the boy I nanny's birthday at the pharmacy.
    - I asked a greeting question a second time around after someone already answered how they were the first time.

Bunch of stupid stuff like that, haha.

What Guys Said 12

• I think that kind of thing is very normal. I blank out on things I know I know sometimes. And I think I've even blanked out on my phone number before. lol
    I don't know what explains it, but my guess is that it's a very widespread phenomenon. One thing I've found that helps if it's a name of somebody or some thing is to run through the alphabet. A lot of times once I get to the letter the name or other word starts with that will bring it back.

• Log on to this site. It's like a cigarette. You know it's cancerous, but you do it anyways 😑

• Haha damn. I hate when that stuff happens. Whenever i go to the ombie theatre and buy a ticket, the person at the counter says "enjoy the movie". My response is ALWAYS "thanks, you too" 😑😑. Everytime i do it, i feel embarassed for the entirety of the movie

• when I was driving and asked myself if I have my car keys with me

• Every waking moment.

• This happens more than once, I freak out because I think I lose my sunglasses I search my pockets and they're on my face the whole time😂😂😂

• Forgot my pin code

• Same thing only I forgot my adress lol

• The first time i visited the US, my boss let me sleep at his daughter's bed, i was not used to the cold weather, so i pee on her bed HAHAHAHAHA, the most embarrassing moment of my life, pee on the bed of the daughter of your boss

• And the second most embarrasing moment was when i forgot my debit card pin code while talking about a payment history of my card over the phone with the bank, it made me look like i stole my own debit card haha

• when i forgot my plastic number while placing an order on Ebay for a lag switch

• I buy lawn mower
    When goat eat grass
    He cut for me
    I waste money

• every time i open my eyes and start a new day, its a dumb moment

What Girls Said 7

• Just a few minutes ago actually. I put money in the wrong place at work and ended up having to count everything just to fix it.

• I recently installed a panic button on my phone. The panic button is disguised as a calculator and I mixed up my real and fake calculators. It immediately sent a text saying I was in danger along with my coordinates to my emergency contacts who are my mom, my dad, and sister. According to my dad, he spent his entire lunch canceling the SWAT team he sent to my coordinates. I installed a different one that makes it obvious that's it's a panic button and this one has a safety switch.

• The last completely dumb moment I had was last night when I was trying to explain something to someone and I couldn't remember the word "recover" for the life of me. Also last night I was trying my hardest to remember someone's name and it just wouldn't come to me.

• When I had to make a call for my mom.

I couldn't remember her last name.

• I forgot my own name once... my brain wasn't doing what it's supposed to do at the time. :/

• Ha! Almost every day man...

• I have them all the time.