Would you carry a baby for a gay couple?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't see why not.

• really you would carry a baby for a gay couple

• I certainly agree! I really hope things work out for all of you!

• aww thank you very much

What Guys Said 13

• No, I don't think I would.
    I don't have anything against gay couples having children and I also don't have anything against surrogate mothers who are willing to provide such a service but personally, if I was a woman, I don't think I would want my body to go through such a thing just to give the baby away eventually. Maaaaybe if the pay was extremely good but as far as I'm informed, it's not that much money (well for the couple it is but for the surrogate mother it isn't).

• How many blocks do I have to carry it for?

• What's the pay? This is like a babysitting job right? Oh you mean the other carry? Like pregnancy?

When money starts to talk then you will see people agreeing to threesome or even foursome with the gay couple instead of just the turkey blaster to get pregnant.

• pregnancy

• Does it involve sex, just the turkey blaster or a lab somewhere? The former 2 might need some incentive and the later you wouldn't know.

• any one of the three

• If they give me the baby I'll carry it to their home... if it's not too far. :)

• yeah i would, if they have their hands full and then i suppose i could carry their baby for them for a couple minutes.

• lol i mean as in pregnancy

• yeah i know i was kidding. i dont have the hardware to carry a kid.

• How long do I have to hold it for.

• Depends on how much it weighs and how long I have to hold it.

• Lesbian couples for sure

• No, but i would donate my sperm

• hELL NAA THAT MY MOTHERFUCKIN CHILD... UT WTF IM A MALE

• Disgusting. We shouldn't do anything for fags.

• Hell no. If you don't have the equipment to make your own that goes with your choice of lifestyle.
    Like I need 2 gay parents. Geez. Schools tough enough.

• Sure it's not hard to carry babies

• lol i mean as in pregnancy

What Girls Said 27

• I'm all for gay couples having children, but I won't put my body through such a hard time just to eventually give away something which is also mine, not only his.
    I know that this side reason of almost doubling my weight through pregnancy (which usually occurs in my family) is shallow, but hey, I don't want to gain 100lbs for nothing.

• i get that but the baby would not be related to you in any way

• If... but it still isn't something I would do. 😕

• i understand why you would not do it as it is not for everyone

• I don't think I'd carry a baby for anyone.

• not even your boyfriend or husband

• That's kinda different. That's not really carrying a baby FOR someone, that's a baby that's yours and that you get to keep. The baby for the gay couple wouldn't be mine and I wouldn't get to keep it and I don't think that I'm selfless enough to put myself through the horror of having a child to not get to keep it at the end.

• i understand that i do and technically all females carry a baby for someone else the father

• No, just because I don't want to be pregnant ever. I would, however, try to find a friend who could help them out.

• awww that sounds nice and i understand why

• Im not sure I would carry a baby for anybody but myself. But if I were to, gay or straight wouldn't matter. It might even be more beautiful to do it for a gay couple

• aww and you do know that technically all females carry a baby for someone else

• oh no reply how pathetic of you as you cannot see that yes men cannot get pregnant but women do carry the baby for men not just themselves learn how fucking baby's are made as yes she carry's for herself but she also carry's it for the man too as the baby is NOT JUST HERS HERS

• i have been thinking and i may have overreacted but i have my view and you have yours and they may not be the same but i do see your points and i hope that you see mine and i am sorry for the way i have acted but i have been under a lot of stress lately and i know that is not reason but i just do not know what happened but like you said lets agree to disagree and i hope we can still be civil

• I wouldn't mind being a surrogate. Especially if their was money involved? As long as the baby was literally nothing to do with me other than using my body as a vessel, yeah I'd do it, why not.

• cool but would you let them be involved in the pregnancy like in the delivery

• yep i cannot wait

• I really hope everything goes great for you three :D I'm very happy for you

• Just holding it? Yes. But as in pregnancy? No. Because I don't think I want kids. But I will help them the best I can.

• yes i mean as in pregnancy and it is understandable

• Thanks. I think if they needed my help, I would be an egg donor if they needed an egg.

• oh that is nice

• No, I wouldn't. I know that as soon as they baby was born, I would want to keep him/her. I wouldn't be able to give the child to the couple.
    So, I wouldn't put them through this situation.

• awww that is sweet and very true some women cannot give up a surrogate baby

• :)

Yes, I think some women wouldn't be able to do that. It would be hard for them.

• i agree

• I wouldn't even want to carry a baby for ME.. let alone go through ALL that just to hand it off to some homos.

• that is a bit homophobic and why would you not want a baby when you are older

• Thanks sug <3

• well it is true my mother had me at a young age i think i turned out very well so yes if you want to do something you can if you believe you can

• Absolutely not.

• do you mind if i ask why not

• If the risks are bothering you then don't do it. They have a million other options to ensure that they'll still be parents. You telling them no shouldn't stop them from having the baby they want and if it does then they're selfish. You need to think about you first.

• i am but i live in the uk and here it is not legal to pay for someone to carry the baby for you it has to be free and the women cannot be selling the use of her womb so

• No, but only because I don't want to ever be pregnant.

• lol I understand that

• I notice with interest that you have not at any time mentioned what YOU YOURSELF would be prepared to do.

• Personally I would not entertain the idea at all, due to any emotional attachment that so easily could arise.

• You're so very welcome indeed.
      And please do, but only if you feel up to it. xx

• just a quick update we have talked about it and we have come to an agreement and it is not conventional arrangement but it works for us so we have decided to do the pregnancy but use my egg and one of their sperm and we will all raise the baby together with me as mother and them as two fathers what do you think is it a good agreement or not

• No. Pregnancy and childbirth are not something I'm willing to go through ever

• I wouldn't carry a baby for anyone other than my husband

• really so if you had a gay friend that asked you if you would carry a baby that would not be related to you for him and his boyfriend would the answer still be no

• My goodness that process sounds too much.

Nope ☺️

• well that is fair enough

• Nope. I don't ever want a baby inside of me.

• you will have to if you want kids at one point

• I don't want kids.

• why do you not want kids if you do not mind me asking

• No, I would not.

• No, it would be half mine and im not a gay man baby carrier.

• i mean if they used egg donation would you do it then and why would them being gay matter

• This went 100 percent over your head.. nvrmnd

• not really but lets agree to disagree ok

• No I wouldn't carry a gay couple's baby

• is it the gay part or the carrying part

• i know i was just pointing out one way or another you will carry a baby for someone else anyway if you have kids

• *carry another couples baby.

• I wouldn't carry a baby for anyone but myself

• not even your boyfriend or husband

• whatever you think lol i realize a sperm and egg are both involved in the formation. But I wouldn't be emotionally carrying it for anyone but myself

• i know that but i was talking biologically all females carry a baby for someone else and if you are carrying it for yourself it may not be only for you because what if it was an ex or one night stand would you still see it as carrying it for your self only then

• Very unwilling to even give birth for myself! Maybe for £50k plus

• £50k plus wow

• Haha yeah. and my company gives like a year maternity leave at 90% pay. I'm just deathly scared of labour and pregnancy. It's scarier than being in a pit with a lion for an hour

• it is ok if you do not want to i was just wondering why you would not

• No, that's not something I want to go through for someone else.

• i understand that but say it was a gay friend you have known for years that has asked you

• Still nope.

• oh ok lol the reason i ask is that my gay friend has asked me and i do not know what to do

• No way. The only way im putting my body through that is to have my own babies.

• sure!

• No. I do not like the idea of destroying my body simply because a random couple wants to have a child. I am not that selfless.

• what if the couple where very good friends of yours

• I don't care. I don't wish to go through pregnancy for anyone, not even myself.

• No, because I cannot have children. I probably will have to get a hysterectomy soon.

• aww i am sorry to hear that

• np and i know men who do not mind if the girl they are with cannot have kids so there are men out there that would not mind

• Yeah there are some. I just need to find one, one of these days lol.

• no, I don't think so

• may i ask why not

• fair enough

• thanks

• I dont ever want to be pregnant so no.

• that is ok i see why you would not do it

• If they paid me yes. Surrogates make around $30,000 per pregnancy.

• Do you think it's worth it though? $30,000 for more than a year worth of work? And you're giving something away that's been part of your body?

• Sure. I'd do it right now if I could, but they require surrogates to have had at least one healthy birth before.