Have you heard of the Black Eyed Children?

0|2
30|25

Most Helpful Girl

• I hadn't heard of those before but have you heard of the one man seek & hide?
    There's this video that was apparently taken by someone playing seek & hide with a ghost in Japan and if you listen to the music it starts sounding oddly distorted at around 1:16 which is actually kinda creepy taking into account that paranormal activity is said to have an effect on electricity. The video might be fake though.

https://youtu.be/B0iiQHOofZ0

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, I read about them when at some point I was trying to brainstorm metal band names. I thought Black Eyed Children sounded pretty metal, but alas, it was never meant to be lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 29

• I think I've read about them once or twice. Not really related but they remind me of these silhouetted children cut outs sitting on a farm fence I used to drive by. They were scary as hell when I went by at night.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was actually watching a show about oddities like this one and it mentioned something about the black eyed children. I was reading ghost stories at the same time so I only tuned in every now and then, but I did hear the show say something about how they'll knock on your door and ask to be let in. You shouldn't let them in under ANY circumstances...
    I don't like NORMAL kids, and that statements rings extra true for these creepy little fucks. But I do love stories like this.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's too late and dark for me to be looking at stuff like this 😂

1|3
    0|0
  • sounds fuckin creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm kind of glad I didn't read that at night lol
    I haven't heard of them before and that's spine chillingly creepy 😱😓

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I haven't. That's so creepy though :o

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of it, but I'll make sure to read the stories later!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Never heard of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm totally not clicking that link lol. #mypunkass

0|2
    0|0
  • i love urban legends but this is creepy

0|1
    0|0
  • I've heard of the Black Eyed Peas, but not Children... creepy creepy creepy

0|2
    0|0
  • Never heard of them

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but it looks like a hoax. Googled it.

0|0
    0|1
  • never heard of that

0|1
    0|0
  • I have now, that first video was pretty eerie tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm afraid to open your link 😳

0|1
    0|0
  • Wtf.. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No I never have.. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Creepy as fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • Oooohhhh urban legends I LOVE those!

0|2
    0|0
  • I haven't but it sounds pretty cool

0|1
    0|0
  • I heard about them 5 years ago

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|1
    0|0
  • 11 pm but I'm on a Black Eyed Children video spree!

0|1
    0|0
  • There's my cousin!! Isn't she an angel

0|1
    0|0
  • isn't it like some creepy pasta thing?

0|1
    0|0
    • No, they made a creepypasta out of it but we have stories that date back to the 60s

• Yes.

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 24

• Positively I've heard of them, though I've not seen them written about so mysteriously!

We have a story about one pair that roam the woods and "rural" streets in my home town.
    They say they were the last victims/ brave souls to make down the 13 steps to hell in a local settlers cemetery. Only to have come back up as demons, or possessed or whatever these are supposed to be.

http://www.scaryforkids.com/13-steps/

0|1
    0|0
  • I read about them one time. They remind me of the "demons" or Possessed persons on SuperNatural.

I doubt it's legit, and probably a complete fabrication that's gone viral just like "Slenderman" for example which was really a made up hoax that many people on the internet had bought into and believed it to be real and an actually existed in our real world.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had never heard of them before - Those kind of stories freak me out a little bit, they sound so scary

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha heard of em, never seen one despite taking the dog for evening walks. Would love to meet one and throwdown with it :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of it, but I don't believe in paranormal stuff, so it does nothing to me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope, I've never heard of them. This is creepy though. That reminds me of a nightmare I had, where I was lying on my bed at night. I would then see a silhouette at the foot of my bed. I tried screaming but I couldn't. I woke a few seconds later, thankful that it was only a nightmare.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm... those stories could be true because I do believe in the supernatural. I'd like to meet them :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No but thanks, I like these creepy stories every once in a while

1|1
    0|0
  • Yesss I've heard about it not sure is it supernatural or racism I mean why eyes should be white? Lmao JK at the last part

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably scare them away... or adopt one XD
    I'm not afraid of stuff like that. An here I thought it was a real person >.<'
    My hopes dashed away to the winds. :v

0|1
    0|0
  • I have heard of them, but I don't believe in the Supernatural / Mystical / Divine / Extraterrestrial etc, so to me they're just stories.

Creepy, but stories all the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you ever hear... The tragedy... Of Darth. Plagueis. The Wise?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll need many more coffees before I can read that. hahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|2
    0|0
  • i bet these kids are the nightmare of a pedophile.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes i have and i know for a fact that it is an idea that has developed into a legend. Those stories about black eyed kids coming to your house to use the phone are just that, stories. They aren't real

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I actually have heard of that. I watched a TV program that focused on freaky supernatural stories.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, as of yesterday. Fuckin gave me nightmares u dick lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The birth of Trump supporters

0|0
    0|0
    • Sadly no, the earliest reports date back WAY earlier than trump was even born

• Fake.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's so eerie

0|0
    0|0