Do you tend to go to the same place on holiday? Or different places each time?

I ask this because I'm leaving for my holiday in about a week and a half! :D

• Same place- stick with what you know is good! :)
  • Different places- variety is the spice of life! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on what kind of vacation you want. If you go to the same place, you're probably going because you remember having a good time and you want that again. In this case you'll be disappointed. If you choose to go somewhere different, you can't really have any expectations so as long as the weather is good, you should have a good time. That being said, if you really want to go back somewhere you've been before, you need to go with an empty cup - no expectations. Don't go back and do the same things, go back but do something new.

What Girls Said 17

• Both?

My summer holidays I usually go to the same places... same camping trip evert Canada Day weekend, visit home to Ontario, houseboating or cottage with friends.

My other holidays I like to mix it up and go new places. Europe, United Arab Emirates, Jamaica...

• I've been to a different place every time I've been away. Hong Kong, Macau, Texas, Berlin, Amsterdam I've been to a few times, Paris etc. I like experiencing something new.

• I hardly get any vacation time with family. If we do get one we just take a day trip to a local amusement park.

• I go to the same place.. But that's a family's tradition so I'm fine with it. It's always amazing :D

• I am going to New Orleans this year. Not sure for next year. I am thinking New York.

• For me it's both. My parents have a holiday home in Cyprus, so we go there every summer. For Christmas and New Year we go skiing and each time we go to a different place.

• I have been going to the same place for a while.

It used to be different 😭

• Always St. Barth's/Aspen/Marrakesh with family, and a variety of places with friends

• The same place.
    I went to New York at least ten times already lol

• Same place every time

• I don't do anything for holidays or summer vacations :(

• I have not been on vacation since I was probably 7, so almost 11 years ago

• Different places but I really prefer there to be a beach nearby lol

• Always go to a different place but every year I also go to cape cod.

• Nope I always go to my couch

• Same place.

• Been to every continent already, and there are a couple places that we've returned to, but only one city outside of the country. In the country, sometimes a nearby popular spot in the state, or near where I have family, like NYC.

What Guys Said 14

• I like to go to different places - If I go a place more than twice unless I have friends there it becomes boring to me.

• We did it a number of years when our son was young: we had a good address there and he had friends there. When he got older we visited Europe again (and the US and N Africa. )
    Now we have a second residence at the coast which we share with him.
    We tend to go there, of course.
    He's a teacher, free in July and August because of the school vacation period, so is his wife thus we go there in June or/and September.

• We pretty much only visit my relatives, half of which are in California, half in South Dakota.
    Gets boring doing that your whole life...

• Besides my family campground in the mountains we use to own where I spent every summer up there, I like to change my vacation plans up
    which you call a holiday.

• We have a few favourite places we know to go that always make us happy, but we love exploring new places together so we throw some of those into the mix too!

• I stay at home, it's the best place I know and love.

• Different. It's part of the reason I've been to at least 25 states and a few countries

• both, different places but within the same region. nairobi, mogadishu, hargeisa, addis ababa, djibouti so far.

• I tend to go to different places unless the one place was the best I ever attended.

• seems to be spain or france but it was guernsey two years ago.

• I always go Tomb Raiding on Holiday.

• I go to different places and I have been to many countries around Europe and also USA and Japan.

• The beach and grandma's house or the big city. No where new usually. :)

• what is this holiday you speak of? you mean tuesdays?