Why did you choose your username and what does it mean? Do you like mine? Guess what mine means?

I give you one guess.

Just in case you didn't get it it means Gag hacks its members
Gag hacks its members the administratiors don't say anything because most likely they are the culprits or involved. I know gag like the back of my hand i know how they "operate" here. Admins prove me wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I changed my username in 2011 or 2012 (I'm not sure what was the year). My previous username was cheesy.
    So I wanted an username that was unique and that had a meaning for me. And this one does, it means "girl" or "little girl" (depending on the context) in my first language.
    I like yours, even though I don't know what means. It seems original.

Most Helpful Guy

• you sound like multiple times violator of the rules and got banned and complaining how u are a victim

• Well guess what? I am a victim, scratch that one of many unsuspecting victims that GAG has on its payroll.

What Girls Said 9

• You never say WHAT they are hacking, hacking implies they need to access something which isn't their own website. You mean they are accessing... what? What are they accessing? Are you messaging people your bank details? Your social security number? What information are you sharing on GaG that would benefit someone from knowing?

• I came here with a problem. I wanted to be hidden and Unknown. And panda is my nickname.

• so you dont have a hidden penis afterall... thats a relief ;)

• 0. o i choosed naughty because I was actually doing some naughty shit at the moment my friend walked into my room🙈 and said 🙈 wow 👅 naughtygirlishere and das how I got it 😜
    And it's means naughty-girl-is-here duh lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Reixun was my old gamer pal's username, I stole it because he's gone off the map and it's easy to remember.

• Mine means "Oh father"

I was into the Arab culture a while back.

• Hmm, I don't get it but would like to know the story before you get deleted because you know it will lol

• I know check my profile

• Ooh, I agree. There's one member on here who seems to know the Anonymous people's info as well. She will imply it when they start arguing with her.

• Oooo can you tell me who?

• I love butterflies.. thats about it

• I used to have a crush on a guy with a last name starting with "Mc" and my favourite number is 3

• Oh not you again.

What Guys Said 10

• I was told 'Marty, fellow, you need to be on a forum where girls can explain things to you peacefully.. hopefully you'll listen!' Join or else!

So, I called myself Martyfellow.

• So how do you know gag hacks it's memebers?

• it means that i am anon man, 32th of my name.

• mine is really simple

• I picked mine because I didn't want to pick a real name. It was supposed to be John Doe.

• I was dazed and confused

• Mine means I love this website.

• Because im brutaly honest and not afraid to offend people by simply speaking the truth.

Fat girl: does this dress make me look fat?
    Me: uh, your already fat

• my first name and last letter

• Because I love babes