Who is the best person in your life?

Even though there are certain we disagree upon, my father, there is no other human like him, or very less human beings like him, in this world.

Things*

Most Helpful Guy

• Hands down it would be my wife. I have never known any person that has her patcience and forgiving heart

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this sounds selfish, but the best person in my life is myself.
    Why? Because I don't have anyone else to count on and I will never disappoint myself.

What Guys Said 8

• Hard to beat my parents in that, because it would be weird for me to like someone better than my parents, and because I love them in every way and they are the biggest fans of my humor (well, not the dark part, but the rest).

But other than them I guess my crush. I just love being in her presence on its own. Everything else such as talking to her and such just adds to the awesome feeling.

• My girlfriend (for believing in me and supporting me) and my best friend (for inspiring me and helping me through the tough times before I met my gf)

• Me..

• Myself

• My mother

• My best friend

• my mom and dad, they're both intelligent, compassionate, level headed human beings.

• How could I forget GAG's hackers/stalkers

What Girls Said 12

• My mom is the best person in my life, no question.

• My parents... For doing everything they needed to make our (my sisters and me) dreams a reality... And my uncle and his wife... For believing in us and showing us that we can achieve anything we set our minds to...

• My best friend since kindergarten. We tell each other everything and go through the toughest of times together. She's the only one I trust with my whole heart. We're partners in crime. :)

• Enjoy your father. I lost mine 3 years ago... I miss him everyday.

• Probably my mom she's done everything to help me be the person I've become today.

• My best friend! Don't know what I would do without her.

• Uh, all of my siblings. 😀

• My older brother. He's always been there for me and he's a big inspiration

• My mom, she is my best friend

• I prolly should be a good girl and say my father but im not and gonna say my best friend.

• Jesus

• my mother. she is amazing.