What is better android or iphone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use iPhone but i prefer Android over iPhone 😭💔

• then why do you have an iPhone? xD

• hmm I have a Sony smartphone, Sony TV, all Playstations... definitely not hating them ;P

I like Sony... but like I said, their current smartphone lineup is a bit weak. They should show new ones at IFA in September, so lets see what they bring haha

• @Yumix I'm waiting ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

Most Helpful Guy

• the correct question would be, what is better android or iOS? or Samsung Galaxy S7 or iPhone 6s (or which ever phones you are interested in)

. android is an operating system, iphone is a smartphone.

that being said.,... it really depends on what you want. both are good, but have a different target audience.

• mine had android 5.1 but it was only 200 dollars

• I'm not sure what you wanna say... you have to compare 2 devices from the same price range... then you can make a fair comparison. but again... it really depends on what you want/need. if price plays a huge factor in it... then android will be your choice because you can get high end devices for a relatively cheap price

• mine has the newer 5.1 and it runs smoothly

What Girls Said 13

• Eh, they both have their pros and cons. I personally like iPhones.

• I used to be an Andriod lover but then my work gave us iPhones and I fell in love with that so for the past 3 years I've been hooked on Apple. I've had an iPhone for my personal phone since then.

• iPhone no question

• Android

• If you want it for the way it looks = iPhone.

If you want it to run unlimited apps and memory = Android.

• Definitely android
    I have a galaxy s4
    S7 edge would be good but I love my current phone
    Anyway I'd never want to have an iPhone because I know I'd have to pay for everything and I really hate that
    Also I don't know how to use an iPhone in a good way so android is like a body part of me. I can use it in an excellent way
    My brother studies for computers and technology and he teaches me to use androids and computers very well since I was 5 or 6 and my favourite is samsung also Sony

• android!

• I've had both and I would never go back to iPhone I love my samsung

• Honestly, android
    But I use IPhone.

• Absolutly iphone foreverr

• Both have their faults but I'll say I much prefer the appearance of iPhones as opposed to androids

• Android

What Guys Said 19

• You'll get answer ranging all over from people with all sorts of bias.
    When I made my choice it came to this, do I want to use 3rd party apps without having to jailbreak my phone? The answer is yes, and that is only android (or was at the time I've ignored Apple ever since so they may have changed but probably not).

• personally, i prefer androids because you have more freedom with them, while iphones are relatively closed systems. Plus i think android phones are better priced

• Android = freedom
    Apple = proprietary apple bs that works with only other apple bs

Choice is up to you.

• Tried both, iphones blow.
    Androids are far superior, mine has a 4k camera so I'm not sure why people claim iphones have better cameras haha.

• disclaimer: I'll never buy anything but Android

iPhones have good cameras because of the software. That can help a lot sometimes, compared to certain crappy Android camera software. Megapixels aren't everything.

• @DarkHumorRUs My 4k was pretty damn nice, until I broke it haha. I guess but I wouldn't ever notice a real difference. Plus they're used for selfies 99% of the time that are just blurred/filtered anyway haha.

• android is better. iphones are only good for camera and facetime but i'm not a model and would rather call people the old fashioned way.

• I'm not prepared to spend about twice as much on an iphone thus my next one will probably be an Android Samsung J5.

• my zte lever was 200

• Last year I did see some ZTE phones in the shops here but I haven't seen one recently. Huawei and French branded Chinese phones have taken over that part of the market. (LG and Motorola too are very rare here)

• Android

OnePlus master race

• I'm surprised no one has mentioned that iPhones are for simplicity and convenience and ease of use, whereas a lot of the time Android phones are made for customizability and being able to do more things with it.

• iphone:
    simple, works in the one way itยดs meant to, you pray a large premium for the name

android: cheap. highly customizable, therefore a little less stable. usually superior hardware despite lower price.

• Android.

• Depends on the hardware android is running on, usually a device running android is better than iphone.

• As someone who has had both Android definitely.

• Get a goat

• Android obviously. People with iPhones are tools.

• android no question

• android duuuuuuuuh

• Android phone features are about 4 years ahead of iPhone. Stuff that iPhone users rave about today, was available on Android phones back in 2012.

• iphone ios is decent if you want your device to be limited.. Its pretty much 'locked' and restricted

Android is a lot lot more open and customisable

• hands down iphone