Who are you thinking you want for president at this time?

I have included the top four at this time.

• Donald Trump (Republican)
  • Hillary Clinton (Democrat)
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
  • Jill Stein (Green Party)

Most Helpful Girl

• *siiiiigghs* especially after the emails I still really think Bernie should have been the democratic candidate but since he's not I have to go with Hilary :c

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump that bitch.

What Girls Said 3

• Johnson and Stein do not have a chance so not going to include them in my analysis. Hillary Clinton lies all the time and is weak on foreign policy. Donald Trump is not really a true conservative but he's good on foreign policy and the economy and that's what's really important. Trump for president!

• Except he's not good for the economy at all...

• @LauraMary The media is liberal if there was any way not to focus on the Muslim terrorists they would. And ISIS is also white yes?

• Every media outlet has some sort of a bias, so I generally read news from multiple sources. Both the liberal and the conservative media in the US focus on Islamic terrorism over other types (and they use different language to describe attacks by non Muslims).

ISIS is a very small percentage of the Muslim population; a lot of their victims are actually other Mulsims. The date before the Paris attacks a few months ago, ISIS attacked civilians in a Muslim neighborhood in Beirut, Lebanon. Many of Syrian immigrants flooding into Euproe are escaping ISIS (check out the Humans of New York profiles on the Syrian immigrants). The best way to defeat ISIS is for the US to partner with moderate Muslims to defeat the extremists, instead of making all Muslims our enemies.

• Trump!!!

• I have no intention of insulting you. I just have no idea why people like him. What about him do you find appealing? I'm just curious.

• @LauraMary Sorry I am not taking the bait. I read some of your other opinions. You are anti trump and I know you are just looking to bully someone.

• None of them. But Trump is by far the worst out of the four.

What Guys Said 6

• I would support Hillary Clinton - Donald Trump's policies are furthest from my views.

• I can't believe we have dumbasses voting for third parties again. This is a side effect of a society where everyone thinks they're special and all their dreams can come true if they wish hard enough.

• Trump! Bernie got screwed and Hillary is a corrupt liar.

• Hillary Clinton

• I gotta say Hillary is the most competent, most experienced. Plus she has agreed to work toward making college tuition free for most of us :D

• Jill Stein is the only rational choice.